Quantcast

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
I've been asked by a couple Trump lovers what I think of ol Donny Two Scoops.

I reply with - he's a spoiled child who's daddy gave him everything and he hasn't had an honest day of hard work in his life.

So far he Trump lovers have shut their mouth and noddes their heads. One even said - "he doesn't speak for me. I don't want him leading our country"

Only the frothers are left. People with a shred of decency are starting to think for themselves again. The Boebert clown and house speaker debacle are only hurting d2s.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
I've been asked by a couple Trump lovers what I think of ol Donny Two Scoops.

I reply with - he's a spoiled child who's daddy gave him everything and he hasn't had an honest day of hard work in his life.

So far he Trump lovers have shut their mouth and noddes their heads. One even said - "he doesn't speak for me. I don't want him leading our country"

Only the frothers are left. People with a shred of decency are starting to think for themselves again. The Boebert clown and house speaker debacle are only hurting d2s.
Unfortunately, that is not what polls (for whatever value they still hold) are showing. I briefly browsed 538 this morning and it painted a dark picture.

Who is the alternative candidate? Donnyjonny is still leading the republican field by a country mile.

On the democratic side the only thing that the incumbent has going for him is that he isn’t donnyjonny. That won him the last election, but his low popularity seems to indicate that it might not be enough this time around…

My point is not that trump should be president again, but more so that I don’t see any clear alternate path.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Unfortunately, that is not what polls (for whatever value they still hold) are showing. I briefly browsed 538 this morning and it painted a dark picture.

Who is the alternative candidate? Donnyjonny is still leading the republican field by a country mile.

On the democratic side the only thing that the incumbent has going for him is that he isn’t donnyjonny. That won him the last election, but his low popularity seems to indicate that it might not be enough this time around…

My point is not that trump should be president again, but more so that I don’t see any clear alternate path.
Rfk Jr might pull a nader

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Perhaps my recollection is incorrect, but I thought RFK jr was pulling more support from the 'vax bad!' loon wing of the Republican party than then Dems.

Politics is a circle. I thought he was going for the gated community, free range, NIMBY, all natural, healing crystal yoga liberals.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout