Quantcast

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Orange Foolius is holding a campaign rally in Tulsa, OK, the site of a massacre of hundreds of African Americans in 1921, on the same day as Juneteenth. Not so subtle shout out to White Supremacists.

And since he takes no responsibility for anything, there's a disclaimer on his site for registration. Rally at your own risk, you might get Covid-19 and if you do, you can't sue him.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Orange Foolius is holding a campaign rally in Tulsa, OK, the site of a massacre of hundreds of African Americans in 1921, on the same day as Juneteenth. Not so subtle shout out to White Supremacists.

And since he takes no responsibility for anything, there's a disclaimer on his site for registration. Rally at your own risk, you might get Covid-19 and if you do, you can't sue him.

his base thinks covid is a hoax anyways, so :popcorn:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Hope for the future.

When all these fat, soul selling fascists fucks are dead. Regardless of where they went to college

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
What the white fascist beginnings of the next SS look like.

My grandad who owned an antique store in Jacksonville after retiring from the navy and fighting fascists in WW2.......I've been wondering what he would think of this cult shit. Everybody has parties for their birthday. But having followers throw you a PARADE is a little weird.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
What the white fascist beginnings of the next SS look like.

My grandad who owned an antique store in Jacksonville after retiring from the navy and fighting fascists in WW2.......I've been wondering what he would think of this cult shit. Everybody has parties for their birthday. But having followers throw you a PARADE is a little weird.
there was something like that on one of the lakes here the other week.
FUCK. i hate people.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008