Quantcast

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Please note that Alex Jones is beyond draft age and is past/at the age where most of us career types were retiring or contemplating same. With zero military experience and having aged out of the draft, he would be the absolute last one to be called upon to serve this country in any productive way. Shit would really have to be in the fire for this modern day Kantorek to be called up...

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Except in the book Kantorek was supposedly some sort of respected, intellectual authority figure. I'm not sure a lot of people have made that mistake with Jones.
Yes, but a respected authority figure to stupid youth, who never failed to rattle a saber, talke dshit to Paul when he was home on leave, yet avoided service and iirc, shit himself when the time came...

From http://www.shmoop.com/all-quiet-on-western-front/kantorek.html

"Kantorek...represents The Establishment and spouts out propaganda of the Fatherland and of Germany to his students...was supposed to be trusted, a man intellectually above others...Kantorek's encouragement of the boys to voluntarily enlist in the army and fight a meaningless war makes him an ally of the dark villain of this novel: the War itself."

Its only a matter of time before all these chicken hawk fuckers start with the jingoistic bullshit and exhorting our young kids to enlist and serve the Fatherl...I mean Republic against the little brown man who worships a different imaginary man in the sky...

Last edited:

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
It saddens me to no end to realize that there are those overseas who realize that the Emperor has no clothes, while here all they see is what they want to see.

I only hope that they cannot do too much damage, and that eventually their power bases amongst the 99% realize and understand that they are not FOR us, and that the damage can be undone somehow.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
@JohnE roughly less than 20% of the total US population voted for Trump. And you can bet that by now there is a small and growing percentage of those supporters who now have buyers remorse. That still leaves a very large majority that do not approve and see what's going on.

Need proof, just refer back to the women's march. Trump managed to piss of the majority of an entire gender. And there are plenty more furious groups motivated by trump and his antics.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Hmmm I'd have put it as 25% or so of the voting population voted for Clinton, slightly less voted for Trump and 50% or so didn't give a shit and thought he wasn't bad enough to vote against.

*edit* and now have buyers remorse!

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
@JohnE roughly less than 20% of the total US population voted for Trump. And you can bet that by now there is a small and growing percentage of those supporters who now have buyers remorse.
I dunno, a large part of the population was convinced that Obummer terk their gerns.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
@JohnE roughly less than 20% of the total US population voted for Trump. And you can bet that by now there is a small and growing percentage of those supporters who now have buyers remorse. That still leaves a very large majority that do not approve and see what's going on.

Need proof, just refer back to the women's march. Trump managed to piss of the majority of an entire gender. And there are plenty more furious groups motivated by trump and his antics.

A "capable of logical thought but hardcore republican" friend of mine has finally admitted Trump was a bad idea. He is the most stubborn fucker on the planet, says something.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Due to your size you have the ability to fuck up a lot of things for everyone else by way of collateral damage, otherwise it would be a case of kicking back with popcorn & beers and enjoying the entertainment. :popcorn:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Due to your size you have the ability to fuck up a lot of things for everyone else by way of collateral damage, otherwise it would be a case of kicking back with popcorn & beers and enjoying the entertainment. :popcorn:
American First, Last and First Again.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...

Dont forget, that is less than 20% of the VOTING population...a 20 year low. Disgusting. And if Dump has his way, soon the voting population sample size will be limited to white Xtian male land owners...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Only the lying media say it wasn't a success. That raid was tremendous, it was a beautiful thing. So many people are saying it. We got so, so much from it. Honestly The Don probably got a standing ovation for ordering it.

I thought it was great but the media didn't report that so I didn't know that I thought it was great.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
so let's keep a run down of the GOP desired kill list:

1. The EPA
  2. Department of Education
  3. Affordable care act (they're starting to have second thoughts on this one)
  4. Dodd-Frank regulations (we're gonna have another recession. our recession will be the greatest)
  5. the entire judicial branch (not on paper but in practice)
  6. first amendment (not on paper but in practice)
  7. separation of church and state

feel free to add.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
so let's keep a run down of the GOP desired kill list:

1. The EPA
  2. Department of Education
  3. Affordable care act (they're starting to have second thoughts on this one)
  4. Dodd-Frank regulations (we're gonna have another recession. our recession will be the greatest)
  5. the entire judicial branch (not on paper but in practice)
  6. first amendment (not on paper but in practice)
  7. separation of church and state
  8. Reproductive rights
  9. Non-whites

feel free to add.
#8 and #9 added.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
self fulfilling prophecy?
Pretty much. Bannon shares the same Apocalyptic goals as ISIS and has his puppet master hand shoved all the way up Trump.

If this evil degenerate is not removed from the administration, there is a very real chance of another war. Only this time thin skinned Orange Foolius has his hand on the boom-boom button. And you can bet that Bannon will encourage him to press it.