Quantcast

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Well, it does say Congreff...His Trumpness can do anything he wants. He is a rich white guy after all...

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
My wife and I both contacted our congressional representative about H.R. 621 and H.R. 622 - the attempted public lands sell-off and the reduced law enforcement of BLM and FS personnel.

Fortunately/unfortunately he's a Dem and already voted against the zero value rules. It's the Republican representatives that really need to hear from their constituents about these next two proposals...

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
My wife and I both contacted our congressional representative about H.R. 621 and H.R. 622 - the attempted public lands sell-off and the reduced law enforcement of BLM and FS personnel.

Fortunately/unfortunately he's a Dem and already voted against the zero value rules. It's the Republican representatives that really need to hear from their constituents about these next two proposals...
Done! Fuck you, Doug Lamborn.

Speaking of, don't forget to tell your rep to vote against HR 726 and 727

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I have pretty much come to the conclusion that the Republican party ( and most everyone else) is so far the in back pocket of industrial donors that they care nothing about the actual impact to the country and are only here to maximize corporate donor profits. Fuck as many people over as you want, the next election in 2-6 years will be well funded by the complicit corporate overlord, even if they lose, they will be hired into big money positions. A no lose situation for them, pretty much an all in emergency yard sale for everyone else. Everything is half off, no returns, no receipts.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I have pretty much come to the conclusion that the Republican party ( and most everyone else) is so far the in back pocket of industrial people that they care nothing about the actual impact to the country and are only here to maximize corporate people profits. Fuck as many people over as you want, the next election in 2-6 years will be well funded by the complicit corporate people, even if they lose, they will be hired into big money positions. A no lose situation for them, pretty much an all in emergency yard sale for everyone else. Everything is half off, no returns, no receipts.
There we go, fixed that for you. Citizens United has been a resounding success for this country, about time we recognize the many, many benefits it has had for the corporate people.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
GOP basically admits they won't be able to repeal obamacare

GOP Rep. Greg Walden, the chairman of the House Energy and Commerce Committee, said in an interview Wednesday that it is time to do away with the notion that there is a GOP Obamacare "mega-bill" in the works.
"There isn't," said Walden, whose committee has significant jurisdiction over healthcare. "We're looking at fixing this mess a brick at a time. Piece by piece. Taking our time to get it right."
http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/02/politics/gop-incredible-shrinking-obamacare-repeal/index.html

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Lets get credit for killing the bad guys...ew, ew,ew!

So disgusted by this. Did they kill some guys who needed killing? Sure. Did we create even more anti US feelings? Sure. Did he willingly and needlessly endanger 'murikan lives and needlessly end others? Sure. Did he spend $$ that could have been spent elsewhere? Sure.

Why? So Dumpster Donny could claim he is tough on terror and give his little flaccid member a charge.

These type of operations take a long time to plan, train for and execute. The amount of moving parts in such a thing are many...Special Operators train for years to attain the skillsets needed to do such things. They are not easily found and trained, and are hard to replace. RiP Chief Owens.