Quantcast

Troy Lee Designs D4 teaser : : Feb 12th launch

Bikael Molton

goofy for life
Jun 9, 2003
El Lay
I’ve been in the bike trouser market for years and simply can’t find anything to fit 6’ tall, 30” waist, 34” length.
When it’s cold, I ride in dickies, carhartts or sometimes REI hiking trousers, all of which have major drawbacks .
Frankly, I think we need fewer soft goods brands to choose from so that the larger companies have enough business to provide more and better options to consumers.

dovbush66

Monkey
Aug 27, 2018
Ireland
I’ve been in the bike trouser market for years and simply can’t find anything to fit 6’ tall, 30” waist, 34” length.
When it’s cold, I ride in dickies, carhartts or sometimes REI hiking trousers, all of which have major drawbacks .
Frankly, I think we need fewer soft goods brands to choose from so that the larger companies have enough business to provide more and better options to consumers.

Normally I just ride in shorts or stretch jeans from H&M but I found these decent for wet and mucky days while still breathing well. Paired with sealkskinz socks i've yet to be uncomfortable. I'm about the same as you proportions wise and the size mediums do me well, madison in general is good for lankier types iirc.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Stik - Why did you guys have to put those giant white logos on the stealth model!? I have been riding stealth 'D' series carbon helmets for years...now I might need to get a composite...

ChrisKring

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Grand Haven, MI
My D4 arrived today. Very comfy and the viewport is huge. Hopefully, I won’t test the safety myself. It seems really well designed while still being lightweight. The bag that comes with it is just like bag that comes with the SE4.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
Patagonia dirt craft available in 30 and 11.5 inseam, landfarer 12in inseam- same with dirt roamer

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
Thanks I’m set with Skylines. I meant pants..

You like the pattys? I haven’t checked them out in person.
I am big fan, but I am also biased- I work for their fly fishing division. There are a number of key industry folks that love our chamois and shorts and have heard they are the best in the biz. Our quandry pant, bought in 2 sizes up is also a killer bike pant- same fabric we use a in one of the shorts- super stretchy and ultra durable.

Next fall we have a really badass pant coming to market, stay tuned.....

Bikael Molton

goofy for life
Jun 9, 2003
El Lay
Nice! Are you in Ventura?

I am big fan, but I am also biased- I work for their fly fishing division. There are a number of key industry folks that love our chamois and shorts and have heard they are the best in the biz. Our quandry pant, bought in 2 sizes up is also a killer bike pant- same fabric we use a in one of the shorts- super stretchy and ultra durable.

Next fall we have a really badass pant coming to market, stay tuned.....