Quantcast

Trip To Whistler Kicked Ass

Strickland

Chimp
Jul 27, 2007
Amarillo
Me and Price Seliger went to Whistler about a week ago.

We got home just in time to miss Crankworx :disgust1:

Here are some pics!

Vancouver Airport

Hope you guys enjoy the pics, they're not much but hey haha.

Mar 10, 2005
Santa Cruz/Sacramento, Ca
When you're up in whistler, sometimes riding will get priority over pictures.

I wanted to get pictures once, but then I realized that my friends were riding their bikes and I wasn't. Needless to say, we only got pictures at the standard stopping points. Between trails and at the skills parks.

What was your favorite trail? Schlyer still holds me heart.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
I remember my first Whistler trip and it was the best trip Ive ever had there. Fun times.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Good pictures - Whistler is great but don't for get the rest of BC has some epic riding to offer but you guys look young with tons of riding years to come.

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
I really liked rock city, schleyer, joyride. Sidetrack off of upper frieight train was a blast too. Had a lot of fun on crank it up with the wallrides too.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Crack Addict is my favorite.

And Garbonzo about 4-5 years ago when there was only one trail from the top and it was fresh. Now that was a crazy trail. Tons of small tree stumps and bush stumps. Anyone remember that?

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
I leave in ONE HOUR!!!!!!

BC Trip; Silver Star, Whistler, then the North Shore
sounds amazing. i wanted to ride the shore, no such luck. still, i rode whistler for 6 days, about 5-6 hours of riding each day. it was way fun, my favorite trails were dirt merchant to a-line, crack addict, schleyer, in deep, freight train, original sin, too tight and fatcrobat. karate monkey was up there too, along with some others probably. i rode all the trails except for clown shoes, which i would have loved to ride. i think i've got the bug now though, so chances are i'll be up there again sooner than i think.

Biscuit

Turbo Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
Pleasant Hill, CA
you guys suck :(
If sucking = having tons of fun while you cry in the corner of your refrigerator box

I definitely suck.

28 hours left! (till I leave anyway).

I'll be in Whistler for 5 days, head to squamish for n shore stuff, head down to Washington / Oregon for other fun trails, back to nor*cal for a quick ride on Sunday.

Then go back to work on Monday and tell everyone I'm quitting.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
I'm leaving Sunday...for a week....in MTB mecca.
I can't freaking WAIT!!!!!!!
BRAAAAP!!