Quantcast

Totally INSANE!

murphy

Chimp
Jun 8, 2010
Planet earth
I'm not easily impressed these days.. however these Red Bull boys are totally insane and quite possibly MTBing geniuses to boot! :eek:

Look at this video (bottom of right page, click play me..no idea how to get it to embed on the forum sorry!)

This was filmed in Utah but i wouldn't be suprised if most of them were Aussies, as they've always seemed the most crazy riders to me..

thought ya'll might like it..

p.s. did any of you USA chaps go see this?

sethimus

neu bizutch
Feb 5, 2006
not in Whistler anymore :/
I'm not easily impressed these days.. however these Red Bull boys are totally insane and quite possibly MTBing geniuses to boot! :eek:

Look at this video (bottom of right page, click play me..no idea how to get it to embed on the forum sorry!)

This was filmed in Utah but i wouldn't be suprised if most of them were Aussies, as they've always seemed the most crazy riders to me..

thought ya'll might like it..

p.s. did any of you USA chaps go see this?

murphy

Chimp
Jun 8, 2010
Planet earth
Friendly fellas! I was just impressed with the photos and videos. I'm a little newer to MTB than some of you i guess and only just starting to follow events like red bull rampage so when i saw the article i linked to i was pretty blown away so thought i'd share! :)

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
Friendly fellas! I was just impressed with the photos and videos. I'm a little newer to MTB than some of you i guess and only just starting to follow events like red bull rampage so when i saw the article i linked to i was pretty blown away so thought i'd share! :)
It is ok, everyone has to start somewhere.:monkey: expects you to learn fast.

Just don't ask about shimz

murphy

Chimp
Jun 8, 2010
Planet earth
Yeah fair play but ive seen a lot of riding and that is some top notch stuff, just kinda blew me away and wanted to chat about it really :p