Quantcast

@@@ thursdump gee em tee@@@

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
We picked up a new Ford Transit van at work. I am doing the break in run. The cockpit is designed for dwarfs. With the seat back my knees hit the dash the steering wheel is tiny and doesnt extend far enough. 8 hours in this pos is going to suck

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
*think* I received a new scam attempt. Got a text that said that my last PP payment (to me) was contesting the charge. The text had a link to click (but that link went no-where, IP address couldn’t be found).
No dispute on my actual PP account, and no dispute through eBay.
Smells funny.
Hope I didn’t do something stupid trying to click on the link, but I am not sure how that action could have gained the perpetrator anything.
Thoughts?

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
*think* I received a new scam attempt. Got a text that said that my last PP payment (to me) was contesting the charge. The text had a link to click (but that link went no-where, IP address couldn’t be found).
Smells funny.
Hope I didn’t do something stupid trying to click on the link, but I am not sure how that action could have gained the perpetrator anything.
Thoughts?
Click link, insert malware. Time to run a deep scan

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Smells funny.
Thoughts?
INSERT PP JOKES

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hi frens,
spent the day out yesterday with a partially sick kid. He is better now so that's nice. He was better for much of yesterday but then I started feeling like shit. I still feel like shit, but I figured I may as well get everybody else here ill as well. Whee!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Dog must have had a bad dream last night because she woke up at midnight and started pacing around the bedroom while panting. Midnight wake up usually means poop, but all she did was pee when Wife took her out.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Smells funny.
Thoughts?
I got a similar one, definitely phishing. I checked the actual source email and url and it was bogus.
Definitely take steps to secure your phone.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Wicked awesome ride with the guys last night. We rode at a nice mellow pace, did some hills and enjoyed a beer break midway. While enjoying said beer, this guy came out of the forest riding an old Dean bike from what must be the early 90s. We lol'd at his description of riding that old thing down the steep trail he just did. He seemed pretty cool and just moved to the area and is getting back into biking after getting a hip replacement.

Finished the ride by riding a freshly dug trail. It was tight with some tech, off camber sections, some nice rolling downs and even some uphill freakin' loam.

But alas, as great a ride night it was, I came home feeling like absolute garbage. As soon as I laid down for bed my head started pounding and my entire body felt like it was buzzing along at 1000mph. Head has not stopped pounding since.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
how hot was it
It wasn't crazy hot or humid, it was actually pretty nice out considering all factors.

I've been fighting a head cold of some sort since Sunday night, which is probably where last nights crap came from. Constant stuffed nose, ears that feel plugged and pop constantly, sneezing. Fun.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
It wasn't crazy hot or humid, it was actually pretty nice out considering all factors.

I've been fighting a head cold of some sort since Sunday night, which is probably where last nights crap came from. Constant stuffed nose, ears that feel plugged and pop constantly, sneezing. Fun.
ah that sucks. try not being sick?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Spent last night working on bikes. Nukeproof has happy new Maxxis Assegai front tire and volume spacers in the fork (+2) and shock (+1). I'll find out how that works tomorrow.

Haley's bike was stripped and prepped to go raw and rebuild but I can't get the drive-side BB out. It's getting dropped off today for the shop to get it out, because it needs a stand that's bolted down. Her new parts are stupid light in comparison to what I pulled off, so this should be interesting once I get it back together. Hopefully I can get it together by the end of the week.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Spent last night working on bikes. Nukeproof has happy new Maxxis Assegai front tire and volume spacers in the fork (+2) and shock (+1). I'll find out how that works tomorrow.

Haley's bike was stripped and prepped to go raw and rebuild but I can't get the drive-side BB out. It's getting dropped off today for the shop to get it out, because it needs a stand that's bolted down. Her new parts are stupid light in comparison to what I pulled off, so this should be interesting once I get it back together. Hopefully I can get it together by the end of the week.
I am SURE you have checked, but left hand thread?

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

NY bound today, specifically, Niagara Falls. Gonna take the wife on a Maid of the Mist ride then scoot a little further into the state and find ourselves some free accommodations.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
morning. its my friday. think I may go fish & pan for gold mañana.
I set off the ol' lady today after mentioning the girls need chores & need to be consistent with them. Must have been my tone cuz she thought it was a personal attack on her parenting skills. oh boy.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001

Rode to eldest kid’s camp with elder two kids. They did great.

Now where to ride once my wife gets back from her exercise class? I’m not feeling Mountain Lion after slip and sliding around on roots there yesterday. Thoughts, peanut gallery? Apex/Enchanted since it’s an even day?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
morning. its my friday. think I may go fish & pan for gold mañana.
I set off the ol' lady today after mentioning the girls need chores & need to be consistent with them. Must have been my tone cuz she thought it was a personal attack on her parenting skills. oh boy.
sounds like they all need pushups