Quantcast

!@# Thursderp GMT #@!

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Woke up to a headache, Ibuprofen and coffee seems to be helping. Got an email from the horse show mgr. Sundays show sold out 2 competition rings 50 rides in each. Its going to be a freaking zoo so I better bring all of my back up med gear to set up the first aid station......

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
It snowed here last night as well. Car was covered in this crusty white stuff.

I have come down with some sort of cold/cough/constant headache/shivers/ebola, which absolutely blows. I had to bail on a date last night because of it. I should be at home resting in bed, instead of wondering what I will do all day at work.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Morning commute is warming up. Perhaps I will soon not require fleece + rain shell...

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I had to go to three different floors to find a bathroom with an empty stall. That's at least 5 people shitting at the same time, roughly sitting directly one top of one another...

My ebola continues, roughly 8 days after initial onset.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Dentist today to fix my busted ass tooth. Got all motivated when I was at the BiMart and bought a bunch of plants to shove in the ground. Turns out I overstepped my garden bounds and was supposed to plan it out together and stuff. Last year we waited too long to plant and all the good crap was gone. So I wanted to make sure I got the crap I wanted at least. :rofl:

Morning Monkeys.

Dentist today to fix my busted ass tooth. Got all motivated when I was at the BiMart and bought a bunch of plants to shove in the ground. Turns out I overstepped my garden bounds and was supposed to plan it out together and stuff. Last year we waited too long to plant and all the good crap was gone. So I wanted to make sure I got the crap I wanted at least. :rofl:
What busted your ass tooth?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Fourth day in Moab, four rides done... Might be close to 80 miles on dirt/rocks for the week so far, freaking tired. Got some blisters started under my calluses. My quads actually told me to fuck myself at some point today.

Best. Birthday. Week. Ever.