Quantcast

***Thursday GMT***

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Going to calling hours tonight for my grandma's brother. Only met him a few times over the years and don't really know his kids or grandkids either but my dad and aunts/uncles will be there so I figure I should make an appearance.

Three day weekend is almost here... three day weekend is almost here...

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
woke up puking. great way to start the day. kids were like "wtf is wrong with dad?!" I hope to god no one else in the house gets it, that it's some kind of food poisoning only I got.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Found out that my house sits on top of an underground sea. Started trying to fill in the cracks with sand and it never filled up. So I just went nuts with hydraulic cement and will cover it with a crack sealant too. Might as well make use of everything I have at my disposal.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Mornin!

Found out that my house sits on top of an underground sea. Started trying to fill in the cracks with sand and it never filled up. So I just went nuts with hydraulic cement and will cover it with a crack sealant too. Might as well make use of everything I have at my disposal.
Naw - lift the house, remove the foundation/basement, dig out 3 feet below current floor level, put in a floating wooden floor and install a sump pump. That should take care of it.

Don't laugh - we looked at houses that had done something along these lines last time we were house-hunting.

:D

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Broken ribs are teh suck. Actually feeling better faster than I thought I would, but still uncomfortable. Daycare lady had some medical issues, so we get to figure out who's watching our kid for the next couple days. Friday might be a good day to take off.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I had to visit the DMV this morning, as Washington State had put down both me and the lienholder in the legal and registered owner fields alike on their title, as in both fields were filled out the same. That makes no sense. Now it should be fixed by virtue of 20 minutes in DMV inclusive of waiting for my number to be called, 30 minutes waiting in line outside said DMV before it was open, and $7 and change in title issuance fees.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Naw - lift the house, remove the foundation/basement, dig out 3 feet below current floor level, put in a floating wooden floor and install a sump pump. That should take care of it.

Don't laugh - we looked at houses that had done something along these lines last time we were house-hunting.

:D
Sounds easier to arrange for a bout of Jewish lightning and rebuild.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Ahhhhh wife finally passed her last exam this morning. I can't tell you how nervous I was this morning its been a tense couple of weeks. I am going away all weekend for a bachelor party I think it just what I need after being alone dad all year more or less.

Summer of Claus can officially start today!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Ahhhhh wife finally passed her last exam this morning. I can't tell you how nervous I was this morning its been a tense couple of weeks. I am going away all weekend for a bachelor party I think it just what I need after being alone dad all year more or less.

Summer of Claus can officially start today!
What kind of test was it?

Claus? :rofl: Sounds funny to me for some reason.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
In general, German words make me laugh. Such a silly language.
Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz is a real word, not one made up by a 6 year old.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I just imagine the name being screamed by a stern German woman.
If only I could have been German and have German women scream of me.

She is now licensed property and casualty insurance broker. She will be the internal broker for the company who she works for. They have a lot of properties all over the US with high valuable content so they spend a lot on insurance. Not super sexy work but as @Jeremy R has proven selling insurance does not take away your sense of humor.

Last edited:

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
If only I could have been German and have German women scream of me.

She is now licensed property and casualty insurance broker. She will be the internal broker for the company who she works for. They have a lot of properties all over the US with high valuable content so they spend a lot on insurance. Not super sex work but as @Jeremy R has proven selling insurance does not take away your sense of humor.
Well, the other day the evening news told me that one of my clients was actually doing the super sex work for a living. :twitch:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
And just had the dog put down. That fucking sucked. Going to be a little irritable during my 2:00 conference call.