Quantcast

thursday gfmt

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Whelp that wasn’t too bad. Still a bend in the cranks but they can be replaced if they can’t be ridden. Replaced the front wheel with one The neighbor kid ”donated” to us. POS mongoose that was getting recurbed or donated, or trashed.

Attachments

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Whelp that wasn’t too bad. Still a bend in the cranks but they can be replaced if they can’t be ridden. Replaced the front wheel with one The neighbor kid ”donated” to us. POS mongoose that was getting recurbed or donated, or trashed.

Send some drops on it to be sure.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
@Adventurous and @iRider : Local Ocean was excellent. the texture on their bread alone was amazing and almost everything else was on par. (fish and chips was merely good, only a let down in comparison to the rest.)

roasted corn + mascarpone flan == :drool:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
If it came out of Bakersfield or near Austin, probably OK.
Out of LA or Nashville?
Chances are slimmer.

There are a few bands I like that are given labels like Indie Folk that are really just country bands that don't suck so they don't get called country. Interestingly several of them are from Michigan.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
There are a few bands I like that are given labels like Indie Folk that are really just country bands that don't suck so they don't get called country. Interestingly several of them are from Michigan.
:stupid:

Good country/folk music is out there, but it's certainly not what's being played on commercial radio to the MAGA crowd. Modern country is more artificial than a bottle of Mountain Dew and produced for an even dumber consumer.