Quantcast

This should go well - Portland edition

Beef Supreme

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2010
Hiding from the stupid
Boners for Jesus. Obviously, this is the end of Portland's stripping industry. :popcorn:

Imagine Christian men and woman, from all over the Portland metro, gathering together inside strip bars, holding hands around the strip pole and praying for the strippers as they perform. Imagine, instead of enabling the strippers by giving them money, the Christians give them gospel tracts. Imagine this taking place in strip joints all over Portland – a city with more strip clubs per capita than any other city in the world. How would this impact Portland? How would this impact the strippers? How would this impact you?
http://www.saveportlandfromhell.com/2014/09/19/pole/

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I chuckled at their schedule :

"We will visit five strip bars. Below is the itinerary:

Casa Diablo: 11:00 AM – 11:45 AM

Lucky Devil: 12:15 PM -12:45 PM

Acropolis: 1:15 PM – 2:45 PM (lunch from 1:15-2:15)

Union Jacks: 2:45 PM – 3:15 PM

Mary’s Club 3:45PM – 4:15 PM"
Way to hit the peak traffic times there preacher. :rofl:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Looks like I need a stack of crisp singles and a little free time. :D

<edit> I've only been to casa once and I thought it was not only divey, but the fact they have signs mounted at each seat at the rack that reminds you to tip every song tells you while kind of non-tipping assholes frequent that place.

Plus they only use $2 bills, not singles. :panic:

#jimmyknowsportlandpeelers

Last edited:

Beef Supreme

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2010
Hiding from the stupid
Are those places even open at those times in the afternoon? If so, they're staffing their B-team or C-team so I bet it wouldn't be anything worth looking at.
I once sought the answer to the age old question - what kind of stripper works at 7:00 in the morning? The answer is an incredibly hot one. I got a 30 minute masturbation show while I at breakfast. I tipped a lot.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I once sought the answer to the age old question - what kind of stripper works at 7:00 in the morning? The answer is an incredibly hot one. I got a 30 minute masturbation show while I at breakfast. I tipped a lot.
A group of us that used to work Shift 6 at Intel (7pm to 7am W/Th/F) used to hit Club Cabos off McLoughlin at about 7:45 every other Saturday after work. There were some hotties, but also some notties at 7. What's funny was the number of guys in full golf attire. You know the story to the wife was 18 holes at Eastmoreland only the clubs never left the trunk. :rofl:

<edit> It's now called "Blush" but isn't listed on the schedule. I't a few blocks north of Acrop.

Last edited:

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
You ate breakfast at a strip club? Really?!? What were they serving... crabs?

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
That website is a freakin gold mine! Bonus structure for good deeds?!? "Crowns" earned for "saving" people?!? Earn cool sh!t in heaven by redeeming crowns... sh!t like x-ray vision, jewelry, armor, or stretchy bones?!?

Dude, the onion better start stepping it up, or I'm just going to follow this guy.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
You ate breakfast at a strip club? Really?!? What were they serving... crabs?
Jody's/Club Cabo (same owner) $2.99 breakfast, 2 eggs, bacon, hash browns, toast, and coffee. It was damn good bacon, too. :rofl:

<edit> The Acrop is know for its steaks, I've never had breakfast there. But they do a huge ribeye for like $8 that was awesome.

Crazy Ass Website said:
I hope to See You at the Strip Pole!

Last edited: