Quantcast

This is how the east coast does it PICTURES

dan wask

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2006
B-More Maryland
You west coast fools with your dickies shorts, flat brimmed hats, and tall socks think you're the bees knees of dirt jumping toughness. I know you folks say "dig till your hands bleeeeed bra!" well you know what? We do that and then ride till our hands bleed. Of frostbite.

It was a balmy 17 degrees out today and the trails were frozzen and fast.

slater getting flat

proper riding attire for the weather

Frozen lips=fast lips

brappin the big set

opposite tables like what

yessir yessir

trails that go down

all crossed up

Thats all folks. Stop sitting inside on your pooters and go ride bikes.

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
hell yeah east coast, the west cost is unhardcore. Finally some decent trails out of the east coast. If anyone were to post the good trails I think the trail bosses would be extremely unhappy if they found out about that. Especially trail bosses in PA. You can even have a camera phone when you go to those trails.

dan wask

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2006
B-More Maryland
pshhhhhhhhh you're about as buried in the south as possible. You guys should just secede already.

I kid though, I'd love to be able to ride in the warm, I'm just jealous.

Salty4X

Monkey
Jun 17, 2006
75 and swimming yesterday, supposed to get to 70 today, and trails are sick. All the PA & NW bosses are here right now getting away from their cold winter spots to come be trail gypsies in Austin as they do every winter. The south for winter is where its at.

t1maglio

Monkey
Oct 29, 2001
southern wisconsin
Last week we didn't even have school Thursday and Friday because they were concerned the kiddies faces my freeze off in the -30 to -50 windchill. Our dirt is also nestled into at least 18" of snow.

I went to watch my buddy race on Saturday (indoor BMX), it got me so jonesed to ride dirt, but we are a long way from that :-(

RideRMB

Monkey
Aug 29, 2007
'Da Hood
You west coast fools with your dickies shorts, flat brimmed hats, and tall socks think you're the bees knees of dirt jumping toughness. I know you folks say "dig till your hands bleeeeed bra!" well you know what? We do that and then ride till our hands bleed. Of frostbite.

It was a balmy 17 degrees out today and the trails were frozzen and fast.
I will counter you.

-30 w/o windchill on Saturday.