Quantcast

therapy gearhub

shock

Monkey
Feb 20, 2002
(paging brian) what's the word on this? any chance of it reaching production at some point? juicy details?
Sorry, I've been busy desinging and racing. Unfortunately not designing the hub yet.

BUT, I'm changing the structure of Therapy Components, so that I have less and less involvement in the day to day operations. The idea is to allow me more time to design/proto/develop.

It's working, too. A new rear suspension design and single crown fork will see the light of day this year, as production products. New cranks and the gearhub are next in line.

Be patient, it's happening.

Slacker

Monkey
Jul 24, 2002
Los Angeles
Sorry, I've been busy desinging and racing. Unfortunately not designing the hub yet.

BUT, I'm changing the structure of Therapy Components, so that I have less and less involvement in the day to day operations. The idea is to allow me more time to design/proto/develop.

It's working, too. A new rear suspension design and single crown fork will see the light of day this year, as production products. New cranks and the gearhub are next in line.

Be patient, it's happening.
Patient... that's funny. Now cough up some pix, FEA data, 3D models and specs for that single crown!

shock

Monkey
Feb 20, 2002
Patient... that's funny. Now cough up some pix, FEA data, 3D models and specs for that single crown!
yea, everybody funny, now you funny too....

Rideable version at sea otter......did I really say that in public??