Quantcast

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I should point out this vid is not an afternoon's filming, but clips of bad drivers from the entire year.

Most riders are well within their skill limits, whether is a veteran racer or a weekend warrior:

But it is the stupid idiot which gets most of the attention:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
That is a lot like the photos from the Dragon's Tail, some people have no idea what the yellow line is for.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
A couple of things:
1) tell your MOTO buddies that if their head or bodies are over the line, that they too are the idiots whom they film.
2) there are so many levels of stupid here that are far beyond what I am doing. Let's start with a) riding a MOTO at limits on a highly trafficed road, during heavy use; b) riding at limits when there is no runoff (which is far.more dangerous on a bike than in a car)
3) the guys.driving at limit again are idiots. That i a high traffic road, during high traffic hours.
4) the road is blind enough that you can not see.far enough ahead for any form of safety.
5) back t run.off, there is none.
Lastly, and most importantly, if you can't see oncoming traffic, or if there is any traffic, don't cross lines. Absolutely NEVER cross a double yellow.

Even I have limits of safety, and all of them were crosse there. That also include the motos.

For Sanjuro:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
And one last addition, if you are knee down (let alone knee and almost elbow) off the track, I don't care.what your experience level is, you should know damn well you are beyond safety limits.

I.have openly stated.that I drive like an idiot on open roads, but.only while going to.work.at 3:30am when I rarely see another car on the road. In normal driving, I am pretty rammed conservative, as its dangerous to.others.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Maybe it's just me, but do none of these videos do these turns justice or something? Every single one seems like these cars/bikes are moving slow as shyte....

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Forget that, this is doing it right:

P.S. Turn up the volume.

Last edited:

jasride

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
PA
Forget that, this is doing it right:

P.S. Turn up the volume.
Yeah, but it's cooler when you have a mustache, a mullet and a 69 camaro smoking that turn.

note: no video of Mulholland drive in this vid. just camaros.