Quantcast

The people that live above me are doin it

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
My neighbors in CO were the same way.

Sometimes I felt like cheering outside their bedroom window.

No one slept when they were fvcking.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
A chick I dated in high school's mom was loud as hell (and hot too). We were on the couch watching a movie one night and she came home with some dude she just met. About 20 minutes later, you couldn't hear the tv.

It was a good mood setter though :D

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
A chick I dated in high school's mom was loud as hell (and hot too). We were on the couch watching a movie one night and she came home with some dude she just met. About 20 minutes later, you couldn't hear the tv.

It was a good mood setter though :D

Nice! Did syphilis run in the family¿

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
When I hear the upstairs neighbors having sex, I promptly dive under my blankets and masturbate furiously. Often times while sobbing.

I'm not the only one right?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Nice! Did syphilis run in the family¿
We didn't date for long, but it was a wild ride. The one and only cheerleader I ever dated...

Good times.

The next time they make that much noise, grab your wife and make it a competition. Or you could just masturbate loudly, but it wouldn't be as cool.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
i was working late the other day... and the people living ACROSS the street from my office were doing the deed. and i hear it often.

jeesus, the loudest woman i´ve heard. i was across the street, a good 70ft away, behind closed doors and walls and i could hear it.
i bet their kids will grow up to be serial killers.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Thank God the only time I ever lived in quarters close enough to hear others' monkeybumping was when I was in High School and never home. I would think it supremely depressing to hear shagalicious screams and not be the cause of them.

So...were they doin' it & doin' it & doin' it well?

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
when i lived in boston, the condo below us had a screamer.

her boyfriend was a complete dork/loser; i bet she was a good faker.
Maybe he's such a :nerd: that he obcesses on pleasing her and is willing to do every nasty, wicked little thing she dreams up just to get her off. It's like tappin' fat chicks because you know they'll work extra hard and then gum-wring out your last drop of relish so's they'll get a phone call again some day. :biggrin:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Maybe he's such a :nerd: that he obcesses on pleasing her and is willing to do every nasty, wicked little thing she dreams up just to get her off. It's like tappin' fat chicks because you know they'll work extra hard and then gum-wring out your last drop of relish so's they'll get a phone call again some day. :biggrin:
no, he was a little arrogant doctor who ended up marrying her, then they divorced after she filed spousal abuse charges.