Quantcast

The only thing goofier than ebikes on singletrack............

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Directly relevant is this:

CN: e-bikes didn't cause any issues.

Katz

Monkey
Jun 8, 2012
Arizona
They say there are no bad dogs, only bad dog owners. Maybe horses wouldn't have much problem interacting with hikers and mountain bikers if their owners weren't such entitled twats.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
CN: e-bikes didn't cause any issues.
Don't get me wrong on this: I definitely think you're a dork on a scooter

HOWEVER: anyone who's ever ridden trails frequented by ebikes knows damn well they aren't doing anything traditional bikes weren't doing. The worst part about that lawsuit is that the gold country trails coalition, one of the plantiffs, claims partnership with two mountainbike groups.

Anybody make an ebike that consumes horses and spits out glue? I'd buy that.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
anyone who's ever ridden trails frequented by ebikes knows damn well they aren't doing anything traditional bikes weren't doing
I'd bet there's way more variance in trail damage between individual bikers/e-bikers based off of being idiots/skidding and the like than between bikers and e-bikers in aggregate groups.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
They say there are no bad dogs, only bad dog owners. Maybe horses wouldn't have much problem interacting with hikers and mountain bikers if their owners weren't such entitled twats.
Naw, there are entirely too many dogs, way more than can be taken care of humanely by their owners.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Well how else are you supposed to know not to put your hand underneath a running lawn mower ?
Tort Law. You never hear of your Local Bar Association having a Bake Sale to stave off Bankruptcy? Your Local Library probably has a West Law account. The Librarian will usually gladly help you logon.. Knowing things is betterer then not.