Quantcast

~~~THE Hell Yesss! THREAD~~~~

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
I played a game of Battlefield 1943 before coming to work and got the top score and most kills for the round.

hellz yeah..... .nerd.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I'm creating a massive spreadsheet of the build status of all 3 of my bikes, including current and "final" build specs and everything I want change over the winter.

Nerdy and pricey HELL YEA!

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
scored some salomon profile xc ski boots in my size, in perfect condition from good will for $6! HMFY!

SM-please report back with your pasty sampling tour. thnx.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
At Joe's pastys come in 2 sizes (snack and regular) and 2 flavors (with or without gravy). They don't accept debit cards, only cash or check so I was forced to go basic without gravy. They where $4.75 each plus a $2.00 tip - I rolled up with $12.00 cash and was unwilling to locate an ATM.

No matter - the crust was a cross between pie crust & bread, I tend to favor crust more than bread so was disappointed at first. The filling was potato & flank steak - flank steak being a cut above what you normally would get. Since the meat was rather lean the innards where dry.

So Joe's Pasty Shop is OFF my list. Only 40 or 50 more to go... we're doing it again tonight. We're going to buy them frozen from a local place and cook them in our own oven.

I went to the ATM at lunch so I can afford gravy this time. Hell yeah!

scored some salomon profile xc ski boots in my size, in perfect condition from good will for $6! HMFY!

SM-please report back with your pasty sampling tour. thnx.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Just spent $45 to re-weld my exhaust back on (it fell off and was dragged to work this morning) and removed my resonator and replaced it with a straight pipe.

My car is a lot louder.

HELL YES!