Quantcast

The dangers of being a couch potato....

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
holy fvck

'Removing her from the couch would be too painful, since her body was grafted to the fabric. After years of staying put, her skin had literally become one with the sofa and had to be surgically removed.'

can you imagine :stosh:

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Why does this story keep coming back to haunt me... :dead:

How in the hell can you let that happen to someone?!? And how the hell can someone sit in the same spot for 6 YEARS!?!?!

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Superdeft

Monkey
Dec 4, 2003
East Coast
Haha, the song I had on when I opened that thing was "Staying Fat"

...and that's one of the most repulsive thing i've ever heard of.

DHracer1067

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2003
somewhere really ****ty
how could they even think of charging someone on negligence. wtf. she shoulda gotten her fat ass up years before and thought about takin care of yourself. can ANYONE in the us be expected to be able to take care of them selves. it seems like everytime someone dies it HAs to be someones fault. and someone did something wrong to cause it.

HedgeHog

Monkey
Nov 8, 2003
Atlanta GA
Brian HCM#1 said:
Maybe if they stopped feeding her 5 3/4 years ago she'd be skinny enough to get off the couch.

Amen to that. If you can't get off the freakin' couch for dinner, you shouldn't get any.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
partsbara said:
"Workers say the home was filthy, and Grinds was too large to get up from the couch to even use the bathroom."
"Removing her from the couch would be too painful, since her body was grafted to the fabric. After years of staying put, her skin had literally become one with the sofa and had to be surgically removed."
QUOTE]

I wonder what brand of couch it was to not only endure such a constant load, but to do so under highly corrosive conditions while somehow sustaining the life of grafting tissue...Lazy Boy? Somebody's marketing department will have some real good material to work with. :D