Quantcast

The Bar Hump Thread

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
bizutch said:
that's weird because when I do the direct link, it shows up as soon as I post it...but the next time I enter the thread the pic no longer displays...
same here, something to do with your internet cache. The other guys won't ever see it though unless they have already clicked the link and the image is cached. webshots = teh gayzorz :stosh:

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
WKC said:
Here's a pic originally linked by onionhead. Without a doubt, the biggest bar-hump in this thread.
is that mike metzger. hes a spokane boy, and i thinl he showed me that pic.

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
SuperJ said:
the king of the bar hump John Jesme
Youd think that a persom with Jesme's skills would be ablt to attract photographers who know how to hold their cameras, I mean seriously, what kind of amateur holds the damn camera upside down

SuperJ

Chimp
Feb 2, 2003
Tahoe
escapeartist said:
Youd think that a persom with Jesme's skills would be ablt to attract photographers who know how to hold their cameras, I mean seriously, what kind of amateur holds the damn camera upside down

thats a good point.

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
escapeartist said:
Escapeartist, you owe me a new keyboard. I sprayed a smoothie lauging at that