Quantcast

Texas OWNS California...

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
i will say young played a good game but he cheated so it doesn't matter......no he really did play an awsome game

Crash_Tested

Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
wCo
lanman said:
Texas did not own USC, Vince owned USC, the rest of the team might has well have not been there
I quess you missed that 4th down stop. Taylor running it in from 30 yards out. Leinert getting his bell rung. Bush getting regulated. Thomas killing them in the middle. Texas has plenty of depth.

But yes USC could not respond to Vince or the rest of his team.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
USC should be happy to just have been there. They should have lost that Notre Dame game. For USC, this should be a moral victory. :)

And they got beat by a better team.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
I was thinking that if Vincewas a downhill racer he would probably be really good in rockgardens where balance and agility are key.

I kept watching him thinking "that guy has crazy legs" They were just going all over the place.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
So where do you find this in Texas?:p
This was the day before christmas mind you;)

J

JRB

Zark said:
So where do you find this in Texas?:p
This was the day before christmas mind you;)
While we don't have super long downhills, we have plenty of great all year riding. The weeds don't grow over the trails like that either. :D

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
USC also needs to teach its cheerleaders how to cheer for the right team...

Of course it had to be one the blonde ones :p

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
chicodude said:
Of course you had to. This is the only thing texas has done that is worthy of bragging.
Yeah, you're right. Unless you count the San Antonio Spurs winning the NBA Championship. AGAIN.
Oh wait, didn't the Astros make it to the World Series this year? They didn't win, but more importantly, neither did a California team.
At least LA still has the Raiders. Oh wait a minute, they lost them. I forgot about that.
You guys still have that Bad-Ass Governor who rides a Harley, right?
Oh, wait a minute.......I'm getting a news flash.........he crashed his Harley.......and he had a sidecar on it?

Shall I continue?

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Potroast88 said:
Yeah, you're right. Unless you count the San Antonio Spurs winning the NBA Championship. AGAIN.
Oh wait, didn't the Astros make it to the World Series this year? They didn't win, but more importantly, neither did a California team.
At least LA still has the Raiders. Oh wait a minute, they lost them. I forgot about that.
You guys still have that Bad-Ass Governor who rides a Harley, right?
Oh, wait a minute.......I'm getting a news flash.........he crashed his Harley.......and he had a sidecar on it?

Shall I continue?
You just proved my point.

I wasn't saying texas university in general, just sports. It's all you guys have. I don't blame you. You live in the most miserable state in the union.

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
chicodude said:

I wasn't saying texas university in general, just sports. It's all you guys have. I don't blame you. You live in the most miserable state in the union.
I thought this was a sports-related thread.

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
its alright you know there going to be killed next year ill give texas 20 points

J

JRB

chicodude said:

Yeah - it really sucks here. I wouldn't ever come if I were you.

J

JRB

gnurider1080 said:
my state is better than your state!!! :rolleyes: christ, even if you guys are joking this gets old fast.
I'm not sure I said TX was any better than any other state, but if I did, I am sorry to have inflamed your sensitive feelings. :think: I think I just said TX wasn't so bad.

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
So the day before the game, I was telling a friend of mine that Vince Young is over rated, and that USC was going to put a beating on Texas.

The night of the game he called me, and pretty much made me feel stupid.

ahhhhhh you gotta love college football.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
loco said:
I'm not sure I said TX was any better than any other state, but if I did, I am sorry to have inflamed your sensitive feelings. :think: I think I just said TX wasn't so bad.
no you didnt say anything like that. it is other people who are just acting like 5 year olds in this thread. after a while, it just gets annoying when people are arguing over how some state sucks or doesn't suck.

J

JRB

gnurider1080 said:
no you didnt say anything like that. it is other people who are just acting like 5 year olds in this thread. after a while, it just gets annoying when people are arguing over how some state sucks or doesn't suck.
I agree, but UT kicking USC's ass was too funny, so I can't delete it. :D

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
loco said:
I agree, but UT kicking USC's ass was too funny, so I can't delete it. :D
yeah i definitely have to agree with you there. i was hoping ut would win since i cant stand leinhart.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
the Inbred said:
do you even know where "t.u." (in reference to "texas university) originated from?

I know it ut (I was kinda....not thinkin last night)

But isn't the firts college in a state refered to as "University of *STATE* And alll the rest are "University of *STATE/City*?

J

JRB

TU came from A & M saying it, because they wanted to be THE university in Texas, or something like that.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
the Rose Bowl is being aired on ABC right now. might be a local thing...those of you still in denial might want to check it out, if you can.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
the Inbred said:
the Rose Bowl is being aired on ABC right now. might be a local thing...those of you still in denial might want to check it out, if you can.

It's a local thing, It ain't on here.

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
ridetoofast said:
um, like, you suck and stuff :nuts:
You know what really sucks? I never go there. I usually sit at home on my fat ass in front of this computer. But at least I don't live in California.