Quantcast

Team RideOn/SlikGraphics Giant Glory

Jumping J

Chimp
Feb 9, 2002
Northern England
Hey ho fellas

A little taster of our team bike this year :p something a little different as far as the new Glory

Thanks to RideOn.co.uk, Slikgraphics.com

I'll put some more pics up in a couple of hours- I'm a bit busy at the moment

frango

Turbo Monkey
Jun 13, 2007
Do these vinyls protect the surface as well? Or it's just to make things prettier?

jammie654

Chimp
Dec 15, 2009
Scotland
haha i do and it fits, its impossible to do business with slik
because there's no phone number on the website and the odds for getting a reply by email are the same as for winning the lottery...
Funny, try emailing him again now. he has been uber busy recently doing a lot of graphics for race teams and has just got back to normal. I have used him many many times and alway got back to me with some super designs. Im rocking some Slik Graphics on my Boxxers just now. One of a kind :p

Getting a new decal set for my Solid made up when i get it re sprayed red at some point :D

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
First off, nice graphics.

Now, I am looking at that 5th picture down.
Are you running those reducer cups to slacken your head angle?
If not everybody needs to STFU about the head angle on that bike.

Jumping J

Chimp
Feb 9, 2002
Northern England
Do these vinyls protect the surface as well? Or it's just to make things prettier?/QUOTE]

The graphics applied to this frame are of a thick quality- used to help give protection. Slik Graphics have various grades of material depending on the application requirement.....

haha i do and it fits, its impossible to do business with slik
because there's no phone number on the website and the odds for getting a reply by email are the same as for winning the lottery.../QUOTE]

As Jammie said turn around has improved of late.... As most of the race teams/graphics are out of the way

someone knows how much cost a complete bike kit ??/QUOTE]

I'll give Slik a call tomorrow and get a rough price for the frame kit.... Although this kit had a great deal of work involved as for this project we removed the blue graphics work from the frame- with a lot of individual pieces.... and there's a whole lotta blue :p

Are you running those reducer cups to slacken your head angle?/QUOTE]

lol I noticed that too- Nope no cup on this bike... I'm thinking these graphics make it slacker and lower....:rofl: