Quantcast

Survey : How do you choose & buy your bike tyres

Tekpaf

Chimp
Mar 27, 2015
Hi everyone !

As part of my studies, I'm carrying out a survey to know how you choose and purchase your bike tyres. So I've made a REALLY short survey (only 12) less than 2 min.

I'm open to all your constructive remarks and opinions
Thanks a lot for your contribution and the short time spent to help me !Hey !

Here's the link : SURVEY

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
All you sheeple should think about what your unquestioning obedience to woo's directives will eventually lead to:

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Peyote fueled vision quests. The hallucinogenic vision quest, not homoerotic grappling sports.

I do however, select mankinis based on homoerotic grappling sports.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
All my tyres are custom made by a small company that specializes in ethecaly harvested baby seal skin. They are expensive, but the traction is superior to any sticky rubber compound.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
All my tyres are custom made by a small company that specializes in ethecaly harvested baby seal skin. They are expensive, but the traction is superior to any sticky rubber compound.
I prefer whale penis leather tires. One tire will fit a BMX, 26er or 29er. Just have to caress it the right way and talk dirty.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I prefer whale penis leather tires. One tire will fit a BMX, 26er or 29er. Just have to caress it the right way and talk dirty.
Oh yes, those are fantastic tyres. Unfortunately they are not available in my area.

Which tyre do you like for street riding? The new Maxim Dead Hooker is really grippy on wall rides.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
The blood from their bleeding skulls softens the skin and makes a very compliant feeling tire with a sticky grip.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Oh yes, those are fantastic tyres. Unfortunately they are not available in my area.

Which tyre do you like for street riding? The new Maxim Dead Hooker is really grippy on wall rides.
Crack baby for street riding of course. I like to make my own with the losers of the crack baby fights.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The shop I used to work for had a race team. Over the course of a few weeks I would determine the most easily influenced member and would subtlety convince them to try out a certain tire. The weekend after a race where they didn't place well, I would seek their opinion and then influence them to try another tire. I no longer work there but I still have boxes of failed tires.