Quantcast

Surf Bike...

odiwik

Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
That would be fun, especially when it is pummeling you in the face and back after a wave closes on you unexpectedly

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
©2001 said:
on a mildly related topic, dan malloy and i shared a wave today...
sweet. whereabouts? the malloy brothers are the guys who go surfing alot in ireland correct?

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
and just when i thought things were getting more normal in the biking world. i really think that this is the most pointless thing i have ever seen in my life. this guy must not be much of a biker if he had the time to come up with something like this.:evil:

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
gnurider1080 said:
sweet. whereabouts? the malloy brothers are the guys who go surfing alot in ireland correct?
i think they spend a little more time in ventura

c2001

Paparazzi
Aug 10, 2001
where everyone is
the best part about our resident "gregminar" is that he spelled his own last name wrong, LOL.

malloy snaked me near ventura. he didnt' really snake me too badly, and i was more stoked to be schralping next to him. he was on a huge-ass paddle board...i was on my aircraft carrier hanging 3.

Ian Collins

Turbo Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Pacific Beach, San Diego, CA
©2001 said:
the best part about our resident "gregminar" is that he spelled his own last name wrong, LOL.

malloy snaked me near ventura. he didnt' really snake me too badly, and i was more stoked to be schralping next to him. he was on a huge-ass paddle board...i was on my aircraft carrier hanging 3.

did that north hit ventura pretty hard or no?.... and what are you doing there?....i had no idea you were around there.....what spot were you at?.....

I surfed blacks this morning and it was unreal.....gaping 8 foot barrels in 2 feet of water....i got tangled up with a guy that dropped in on me, and somehow his leash snapped, but i paddled away unscathed...super crowded, but I got a couple shacks, and a couple near drownings.....if you're ever down here hit me up....

c2001

Paparazzi
Aug 10, 2001
where everyone is
i think the swell hit pretty good...i don't know a ton about all that stuff yet. i got the two raddest waves of my life today, so that was sweet. i'm not good by any means, just longboarding on mushy waves.

as for what i'm doing here, click the link in my signature.

i thought you lived out east?

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
My favorite part of that think is that they left the brakes on. Just in case. I wonder if it has a front to prevent skidding on the wave...

Ian Collins

Turbo Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Pacific Beach, San Diego, CA
©2001 said:
i think the swell hit pretty good...i don't know a ton about all that stuff yet. i got the two raddest waves of my life today, so that was sweet. i'm not good by any means, just longboarding on mushy waves.

as for what i'm doing here, click the link in my signature.

i thought you lived out east?
nice....i didn't know decline was in valencia, or where ever they are in the 661.....I moved out west almost three years ago, I lived in Ventura for a year and a half, and i've been in san diego for about a year and a half as well....i miss ventura a bunch, but right now, i'd rather be down here....glad your enjoying surfing...I've come to enjoy it as much or more than downhill....it just has a really really long flat learning curve.....longer than dh for sure.....enjoy ventura county