Quantcast

~~ sunny day gmt ~~

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
From somewhere in the middle of Missouri I texted my boss and fired myself from ambulances and gurney vans.. my 67 year old back can't take it anymore. He said ok. For now just wheelchair and ambulatory clients. Home by Wednesday if the weather holds and the truck doesn't break.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Now we talkin!

I'll just leave this link here, theres a GRIP of trucks in it, 2wd work rigs though.

looks like everybody is trying to sell junk everywhere, didnt see a single truck on there worth looking at. went and looked at a truck here yesterday from a dealer and I literally pushed my finger through the frame rail rust.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I won! I won! I just went and got a Chromecast and set it up in the basement. I linked everything up and had her come check it out. I need to make some changes to our Hulu subscription (incl live) and add Paramount+ still. I already got Apple TV, which is helping :rockout:
Walmart+ is $49 for the year on sale and includes 6 mo of Paramount+ iirc. Also 10 cents off/gallon at Murphy stations and some other random perks.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
tell me you've never built your own trails without telling me you've never built your own trails
Oh, re the Walmart trails. I was talking about sourcing kitty litter and every day crap, not the trails.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Walmart+ is $49 for the year on sale and includes 6 mo of Paramount+ iirc. Also 10 cents off/gallon at Murphy stations and some other random perks.
I have some baseline companies that I will not do business with. That's one of them.

mogulskr

Monkey
Aug 28, 2002
NH
Logged on for the first time in 12 years and see all the same user names. Crazy! Don’t see IRB and MTBchick. Was thinking of selling my OG RideMonkey jersey, but now have second thoughts after reading some of the threads.