Quantcast

Sunline 29"ers...YEA!!

Lollapalooza

Monkey
Jan 22, 2007
Holy crap! I tried some of these yesterday and was amazed. I'm 5'9" with narrow shoulders and loved the width of these bars. It felt like I was driving a bus.

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
i put these on my bike last week and finally had a weekend on them. i love these things. i left them stock and i feel so comfortable with them. these things give you so much control its retarted.

Just order the V1 bar in the 19mm rise. The discription has not been updated yet to the 29.5" spec. We sold out of the 28" wide ones before we got these, so you will get he wider ones in the 19mm rise. The inventory on the site doesn't update immediately. You can also call in and ask for Debbie if you want to do it that way. The site does work much better though. She gets slammed with calls and has a hard time getting all of the lines.
Yeah, Debbie rocks. I can't imagine the number of emails and calls she must get per day. Anyway, she's VERY good about responding to emails. Se gets :thumb::thumb: from me. Oh, and I'm digging my Sunline's!

norcalbiker

Chimp
Jul 15, 2007
So after two days of riding my local trails, the bars are great and put me in an aggressive position. The only problem was when I tried to ride through a gate and found out that I no longer fit through it.

jasons

Chimp
Feb 28, 2005
Denver CO
Only the 19mm rise is 745mm wide right now. Most racers are using as low as a bar as they can get and it is mostly racers that are looking for the wide bars. If there seems to be a need for a wider bar with a higher rise, it will be explored in the future.

Jensen

Monkey
Apr 30, 2007
UC/SLO,ca
Got mine this morning and just did my first ride on these. they are AMAZING. SO much control. You can just lay into corners like i never thought possible. They are wide though, and will take some getting use to (ie: clipping trees) but its a sacrifice im willing to pay.

Attachments

MinorThreat

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2005
Nine Mile Falls, WA
Yeah, Debbie rocks. I can't imagine the number of emails and calls she must get per day. Anyway, she's VERY good about responding to emails. She gets :thumb::thumb: from me. Oh, and I'm digging my Sunline's!
She truly is the best! And Jason has been a pleasure to work with as well. More good things are coming down the pipeline from Sunline.