Quantcast

+- sunDERP --*

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Front range ski traffic is so bad that I'm up at this hour to leave...

:D

(Actually up for ski-related issues, albeit local to this house related to various sicknesses and thus repacking a lesser quantity of ski gear into the Tesla instead of the minivan. At 2:30 in the morning. Gah.)

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
nephews birthday today....or yesterday....pizza is supposed to be consumed...

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I’ve been awake for 30 minutes and haven’t had coffee. But not to worry, I have a solid plan for today that includes coffee, freelance work, procuring a ticket for a pour of Pliney the Younger, skiing, redeeming the ticket for a pour of Pliney the Younger, then eating a delicious hamburger.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I got to finish the darned speaker cabinet, then a ride at 2PM, then getting ready for work. A guitar should also be arriving at some point in the day.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
At Loveland in case any of you all are heading up. CSP should have enacted the CMV chain law already. 3 stuck semis on way up blocking the right lane.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Cooking the bacon to have with my avocado toast this morning. Errands are the plan. Sore from Hannah deciding to body slam me multiple times this morning while trying to sleep on the floor of her room. I should get my taxes together...

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
At Loveland in case any of you all are heading up. CSP should have enacted the CMV chain law already. 3 stuck semis on way up blocking the right lane.
I so believe it is in effect through May already...

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
In front of the fireplace after 3 freezing hours on the soccer field. Shopping for conifers. Almost got my birthday order ready just adding a curly version of Abies Koreana. Did a 1.5 hour spinning session today which was actually fun. I got up to late to ride outside and get back for soccer.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Haley just found Wifey's old phone that went missing a few months ago. She swore she didn't have it, but it was found under stuffed animals in her room. I think realistically she had it, we called her on it, she hid it, then found it today after forgetting about it.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Haley just found Wifey's old phone that went missing a few months ago. She swore she didn't have it, but it was found under stuffed animals in her room. I think realistically she had it, we called her on it, she hid it, then found it today after forgetting about it.
Maybe her skis should go missing until June...

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
I haven't crashed good in a very long time. Hope to not do that again soon.

Note to self: The design on wooden trail obstacles may not be the best thing to trust.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I so believe it is in effect through May already...
They must carry chains through May in the mountains, yes. They needed to be mandated to actually chain up this morning. Funny thing was I saw 0 plows headed west but 4 teams of 2-3 plows headed west down from the tunnel.
I spent 4 grand on Spices and Cooking stuff since January of last year.
I’ve spent about that on steaks. Since the fall.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
They must carry chains through May in the mountains, yes. They needed to be mandated to actually chain up this morning. Funny thing was I saw 0 plows headed west but 4 teams of 2-3 plows headed west down from the tunnel.

I’ve spent about that on steaks. Since the fall.

There's a thing called dirty keto and another called clean keto. You are doing the wrong one. It's the same reason bacon was curbed in my diet and avacado has been added heavily - cholesterol.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
There's a thing called dirty keto and another called clean keto. You are doing the wrong one. It's the same reason bacon was curbed in my diet and avacado has been added heavily - cholesterol.
My LDL is pattern A, Lp(a) and CRP low, TG low/HDL-C high. I’m not worried about total cholesterol or LDL-C given this context.