Quantcast

***sundaze GMT***

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Not joking, three groups on the gut, two people went through the gate in front of me as I was dropping into Sluicebox - I pointed out the error of their ways, no idea if they retreated. Then there were others hiking up Enchanted which meant they'd come from somewhere else they shouldn't have been. No one intelligent would be riding Enchanted as it looked like a luge track, but still...
We have that same problem around here. Turns out some hiking app highlighted a bike only one way DH trail as a great place to take the family for a day. It must have been done on purpose because I am guessing it is a fucking terrible trail to hike.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
We have that same problem around here. Turns out some hiking app highlighted a bike only one way DH trail as a great place to take the family for a day. It must have been done on purpose because I am guessing it is a fucking terrible trail to hike.
These are hiker on odd days, bike on even days, sections of trail. There are big STOP signs and warnings that you need to know the day of the week to go through the gates you have to use to get onto them.

But reading is hard.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
These are hiker on odd days, bike on even days, sections of trail. There are big STOP signs and warnings that you need to know the day of the week to go through the gates you have to use to get onto them.

But reading is hard.
And those rules do not apply to ME

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
NWS forecast sunny day. Reality: its fucking raining.

espresso, bacon, hash browns, scramble eggs for breakfast in the camper

then I spent the whole fucking day with a strong damp wind blowing shit around. 50F max with 75% humidity

We did go out to Pacific Catch for spicy fish tacos that were 9/10