Quantcast

-#- Sunday gmt -#-

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I mean, not as miserable as Cub Creek would have been! No, it's not bad at all. The cold temps were a bigger problem.
3-2-1 would start at green mtn? Ish? that actually sounds amazing.
Yeah starts out near Green Mountain-ish. I also think it would be pretty amazing... but it's non-trivial AF.

Bergen Peak, Mr Trucker and I had a jolly time playing BIKE on the technical moves on the climb.
Yep... we both lost, but both won. :D

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I have been writing down recipes for years. My friend Barret compiled them all for me. Many of them were in short form and in Jim speak. It was a long and tedious process. I am both glad it is over and sad. It was fun matching the recipes with the pics I have. Many of them were my Moms also. It was kind of cool reading all the little notes she would leave me. I miss her. Her Béchamel was amazing. All of them were on index cards and had little illustrations and everything. My Brother Chris is a amazing photographer. His pics came into play.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I have been writing down recipes for years. My friend Barret compiled them all for me. Many of them were in short form and in Jim speak. It was a long and tedious process. I am both glad it is over and sad. It was fun matching the recipes with the pics I have. Many of them were my Moms also. It was kind of cool reading all the little notes she would leave me. I miss her. Her Béchamel was amazing. All of them were on index cards and had little illustrations and everything. My Brother Chris is a amazing photographer. His pics came into play.
You thinking of publishing it?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
beautiful day. family hike, then roast chx and mashed potatoes with gravy.

i, too, chalk my back pain up to being old

Actually I am thinking my current problem are some hip flexors that decided tighten up like an ape with an impact wrench

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
For the pain in the ass that would be to set up the shuttle, I can think of other rides I'd rather do instead.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
if you did not know....good people on the internet raised over 30,000 dollars in 24 hours for edfromohio....had some undiagnosed mefical problems and has been living out of his car for six or so months....

get well...
I did not know that. Thanks for keeping me in mind on that info, buddy!

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
UPDATE:

Results came back NEGATIVE!!! I AM NOT THE FATHE.......wait, wrong one. NO COVID...just the worst flu this side of the Mississippi. I barfed up things I really don't remember eating......but a side note: Barfing up "Cool Blue" Gatorade is both smooth and colorful.