Quantcast

***Sunday GMT***

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

It was in the mid 20s and sunny yesterday. Forcasted to be in the 30s today. HEATWAVE!!!!! :monkeydance:

Got a fundraiser beer/wine tasting thingy for wifey's work today. There are supposed to be a couple new local distilleries there along with the breweries and wineries. :headbang:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin! Obliterated my finger yesterday when wrenching on the truck and I'm still trying to decide if it's broken or just badly bruised. :stosh:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hi all. Nothing planned for today. Cold and dry, a nice, clean world laden with snow.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Mornin! Obliterated my finger yesterday when wrenching on the truck and I'm still trying to decide if it's broken or just badly bruised. :stosh:
Tape it to the finger next to it and move on?

Finished yesterdays 24 mile xc race mid-pack. 2 hours 14 minutes. Felt good at the time, now thinking about raising my bars a little bit... Damn my back aches. The weather is great although its dipping down into the 20's at night. Its gonna be killing fruit buds in a few days!

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Spent the morning prepping up a batch of beef chili which is now cooking away in the crock pot. protein shake then take the hitch extension off the truck/camper then it will be time to go play, should be 70 outside by then.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Morning. I took a friend for a snow ride and we did about 10 miles before trails got too clogged with dog walkers and hikers. Now we are waiting for moar snow.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
went to the indoor bike park that opened in my town today. it was my first time at an indoor bike park of any kind, or even riding a proper pump track. I lasted a little less than 2 hours, and I'm worked. it was awesome. I'm totally looking forward to working on cornerning, jumping and pumping skills there. so pumped this place opened up here, I hope it works out for them. there's some crazy skilled bmxers in my town, and I had no idea...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Went to the hockey rink. Skated around and effed with the kids a bit. I can skate circles around everyone. My stick handling is still good. Endurance not so much. I bottle rocketed and had to use a borrowed right handed stick as I broke mine in the first period. My Lungs hurt.