Quantcast

Suck Poll

Which abjectly terrible things make mountain biking suck (pick 3)

• Total voters

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
I'm looking to start my own mountain bike marketing company, so I need to build up a database portfolio for my potential clients. Obviously, by understanding what really sucks I can help guide companies through the complex labyrinth of e-speculation, anecdotal horseshit, and arbitrary Linkage graphs. And yes, 'loco sucks' and 'bacon' are assumed givens, and I will include these data points in the final results.

Thanks in advance,

Marlarketing Technology, LLC

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
^^
They limit the number of poll options, otherwise it would've been 3X longer. But yes, Blenki's air pedals are an egregious affront to all things good in mountain biking. I actually vomited when I saw his Leogang run...

:bad:

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
The best bike I've ever owned has 26" wheels, a 10 speed drivetrain, rims narrower than 30mm, tires under 3.0" wide, a chain, a CC shock, and a leverage ratio over 2.1.

:panic:

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
3:1 4 lyfe
Wut eva...I mean fuck, have you ever ridden an AM bike with a 2.25" stroke shock rather than a 2.5"? Let me answer that for you - no, you haven't, because Teamrobot says its unrideable...no damping, it heats up to well over 1,000*C on even the shortest downhill sections, and your girlfriend will leave you for a guy with a bigger stroke shock. And let's face it, why even screw around with a 2.5", when you can go all Foes and stuff a 3.5" stroker in there? Quite frankly, I think the only real answer to suspension nirvana is 1:1

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
please add 26" DHRs to the list :(
I was afraid it would break the monkey server, if not the whole internets. In fact, I am lobbying the urban dictionary to add "DHR" to the traditional curse word list. For example:

"Hey officer, suck my DHR!!!"
"No way I'd DHR her, we're like, totally platonic..."
"Jesus, my old Cheeta Prowler DHR'd so bad!!!"
"You know what, they're never going to have a decent QB...DHR the Jets!!!"

Hopefully it will catch on.

Btw, have to admit I'm disappointed the CCDB isn't fairing better, as it certainly seems like its the worst shock since the Risse Jupiter.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
God damn, I love the innernet sometimes...it's like an ethereal latrine where people deposit completely unfounded, laughably fictional fuctarded shit.
The internet is the existential expression of what is logically impossible but humanly common. Godot should be here anytime to straighten this all out.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Here is a different type of bunny sporting flapjacks.

Deep down I think we all know that the real problem is the lack of supermonsters, 3" Gazzalodis on 24" rear wheels and not enough rootbeer powder coat.