Quantcast

Stunt Trail Builder/Bike Patrol at Silverton Mountain

Silverton Mt

Chimp
Jun 29, 2004
We are looking for someone with lots of experience building sustainable trails and study stunts for this summer season. Silverton Mountain hosts the best lift served DH in the western US, and plans to continue building big time trails again this year. Due to heavy snow on the ground, this work season will run from approximately July 18th-Labor Day for about 40 hours a week. Duties also include Bike Patrol, inspecting trails daily and helping with medical evacs. Also looking for a lift op/trail builder position that does not require previous experience. Call 970-387-5706 or preferably email info@silvertonmountain.com

TM1

Monkey
Jul 19, 2002
Central NC
I'd love to.
As for LOTS of credible experience, how's this; Started building trails as a Serria Club volunteer in Cherochee Nat Forest in 75. Been building sustainable Mt bike specific trails for 15 years. Have personally built almost a hundred miles of singletrack. And, have been building high quality freeride stunts for just over 5 years. My first stunt is as solid today as it was new. Can work with stone, wood or dirt, natural woods or lumber.

Medical experience since 1970 as a medic in the Army. (Let's hear it for Ft Sam) Registered Rad tech, CT & Nuc Med.

Catch is, I got to have full time and $32/hr.

BTW Is the resort on Crandal Peak? I've flown hang gliders from there in the 80's

Silverton Mt

Chimp
Jun 29, 2004
Sounds like you have some skills, but that is more $ than we can make in the small town of Silverton. The peak nearby is Storm 13, 487', but could fly off it.