Quantcast

stoss work.

Garrett 0 P

Monkey
Sep 10, 2006
sammamish
so we went up to stoss yesterday and did some work on the lower trail. got the step up jump all dialed in with a new line that sets you up perfect.

so if your down there dont be scared to go hit the jump. the lip actually works now.

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Looks real nice and sorta like a piece of trail that no longer exists and will be homes soon at the upper end of the valley. How bad is the road out there now? Bigger pot holes?

morvo11

Chimp
Jun 6, 2006
Washington
yea i went out there on tuesday. that new line at the end looks sick, although i do think that we should just start on a whole new trail on the other side of the creek. i live in carnation and ride those trails a lot. however i made a mistake out there on tuesday and broke my wrist. it sucks because i am heading up to whistler on sunday.hahha. oh well its all part of the game. but let me know if anyone would be down to start a new run. i think that that place needs something new.

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
The whole area has been logged, and I just got a ticket just for parking near there. I was just cheaking out the trail and not even riding m bike :(.

Nice work, that stunt is looking much more tempting now. It would be neat if the new line into it had 1 more jump in there somewere.

StezyWezy, I have been wonding what you mean when you say f*ck huckers. I am really confused now if you are saying that stunt is a huck.

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
The one time Steezy hit it he overcleared it by 50 feet, landed in the road, and jammed on the front brake, cartwheeling over the front of the bike.

"Wow," Steezy exclaimed, panting and out of breath; "What a huck!"

He then picked up his road bike and decided to ride to Spokane for lunch.

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
I know were the quote is from, just wondering why you have it. Are you a racer that does not like other riders that hit drops and jumps?

dh gangster

Monkey
Jul 31, 2006
P en Doubleyou
as usual charlie pulled out first even with crashing and evan got 2 and me got 3

same old same old
actually charlie said he didn't crash he just got hella sketch after the ditch gap. haha, and the times were like charlie 4:19:98 and then i was like 4:23:20 and harry was something around 4:27 so the top three were pretty tight. and steven (not sure how you spell it, if its stephen my b) got like a 4:49 with his bike stuck in 4th, props to him.

im a huge vagina.
is that just the cool thing to be nowadays?

haha and trevor why is everyone so mad at you for the f*ck huckers thing? maybe some people just like the sound that huckers make when they huck it big. ya know that gutty sound when you pull up real hard?
ya know, like your takin a duke or something? kinda sounds like HUUHGH.
weird.

dh gangster

Monkey
Jul 31, 2006
P en Doubleyou
yeah he told me that too so i went to congradulate charlie for crashing and still winning and he said he didn't crash he just got really sketchy and almost crashed. Maybe he did crash and i wasn't listening correctly or something. Either way props to him for getting all sketchy and pullin out the win