Quantcast

SportsCenter is in WV for the NORBA race.

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
I didn't see another thread about this so I wanted to give you guys a heads up. ESPN is doing a 50 states in 50 days tour and is stopped in West Virginia for the NORBA National. Kind of cool.

DHanamal

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
Boulder, CO
Thanks I completely forgot.

What do ya know, it's raining, foggy, and muddy. Looks like the weather followed NORBA to August. Still wish I was there.

Aug 2, 2005
The Island
Their coverage of the race consisted of about 4, 5 second clips of random people on bikes and a 30 second interview. (LAME)
They were at the freakin' mountain and didn't even bother to show anything. At least they should have strapped a helmet cam on an intern with no biking experience and sent him or her down the mountain at mach 2. I can hear the screams now
"HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.........."

:sneaky:

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
yeah it was totally weak...i could have filmed more exciting biking clips in my backyard then what they showed. not only were there only a few clips of a couple of seconds but they were like clips of the starting gate at short track xc or something.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Duh people. Lets do a poll. What would you rather watch on ESPN.
1. Bowling
2. Mountain Biking
3. Poker
4. Darts

I pick Poker because that is super exciting and pulls in everyone. (Notice my Sarcasm).