Quantcast

Special bikes

macmx

Monkey
Dec 28, 2003
Okay folks! This is the place where you post pictures of all the special bikes you can find. I don't wanna see your Bullit with Shivers. I wanna see overkill travel bikes, exclusive bikes, crazy prototypes, expensive bikes, and bikes you just think are soo nice, they deserve their own memorial day. Fire away! :)

seismic

Turbo Monkey
Dec 22, 2003
South East Asia
My Army

Hi Macmx

The only Karpiel in DK ? I know you have seen it before, but I think it is still and nice combi of over-travel, expensive and not so common.

But shouldnt we see a pic of your BMW too ? :) :drool: :)

By the way...I think this is a cool topic...let us hope it develops into someting... :love: :drool: :love: :drool:

macmx

Monkey
Dec 28, 2003
I don't wanna be posting my own bike on here. Cause if everyone is posting there own bikes, this topic will be ruined.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
BurlySurly said:
dont forget this canondal proto.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH you should have wrote "not work safe" i just laughed so hard when i saw that, but then i was plauged with the question "will it eliminate braking bumps?" hope so my arms are killing me.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
I hope bryson doesnt send out death threats about you releasing pre production photos of the new 2006 fork dubbed the "super super dupper T" designed arounda .5" steer tube. I heard its flexy though...

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
manhattanprjkt83 said:
I hope bryson doesnt send out death threats about you releasing pre production photos of the new 2006 fork dubbed the "super super dupper T" designed arounda .5" steer tube. I heard its flexy though...
I read on Pinkbike that a d00d did a 34.6ft gap and den he cased teh 23.8 ft double and it snapped in half!

Weak!

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
binary visions said:
I read on Pinkbike that a d00d did a 34.6ft gap and den he cased teh 23.8 ft double and it snapped in half!

Weak!
Yeah, i heard that he is riding the new 12" singlecrown Bigfoot boxxer, with the xmetal zipties. He said RS customer service is way better and he was tired of dealing with richey schley's antics :dancing:

macmx

Monkey
Dec 28, 2003
Okay, I can see this topic isn't turning out the way I had hoped. Thanks anyway.

spookymilk

Chimp
Jul 1, 2004
Salmon Arm, B.C.
does anyone have a picture of the Evil Empire? That fully they built and tested for like 3-years but decided not to put it into production? That was one of the most kickass duallies I had ever seen, I wish they'd bring it back

vitox

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Santiago du Chili
spookymilk said:
does anyone have a picture of the Evil Empire? That fully they built and tested for like 3-years but decided not to put it into production? That was one of the most kickass duallies I had ever seen, I wish they'd bring it back

wasnt it brought back just a week ago or so?

vitox

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Santiago du Chili
this one is good on those hot days when you just wish you could stuff an ice cream machine in your camelback.

comes with its own internal combustion power plant for the cooling.

Attachments