Quantcast

some secret dirt jumps

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
please let me post all 4 pics before connents. this is my secret dirt jump area. sorry about the quality of the pics took them with my camera phone.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
we have a lot more work to do if i had a better camera you could see the lines better and the roll in and what not. hopefully we will be getting a good camera out there soon.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Originally posted by biggins
we have a lot more work to do if i had a better camera you could see the lines better and the roll in and what not. hopefully we will be getting a good camera out there soon.

Can you get it all hooked up before Memorial day for us? Is it close to where the FL boys will be staying?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
we have more stuff that you cant see like a curving super steep roll in immediately into a step down gap. uhm we are trying to build about 30 -50 jumps the area in the picture is about 1/10 of what we have to use. it is on private property owned by a factory. the security guard has come up there twice and does not care what we do as long as we do not dump stuff there.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
that depends on if you like vertical lipped dirt jumps surrounded by mud holes from where the dirt was dug out for the jumps that are designed for 20 inch. or if you like nice flowing lines with no 30 foot long mudhole obstacles. as long as i have this area to build i will never go to swannanoa jumps ever again.

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
Secrets don't make friends and friends don't make secrets....didn't your mom teach you anything!:mad:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
we added more lines over the last week. plus some skinnies in the woods. the jumps are here in western nc. if you are visiting let me know we might be able to arrange something. i would rather show them to out of towners than locals.

KonaKruiser

Chimp
Apr 29, 2009
Candler, NC
Don't go to Swannanoa Dirt Jumps/Trails unless you're into flat fields or being threatened by a bald guy (I'm assuming he's the new property owner). They've been plowed, and a BP gas station is going to be built there (there was a BP F-150 truck there). He said he was going to call the cops on me (a 37 year old man), and I was the third person there he's had to "talk" to yesterday. :disgust1: PM me directions to these secret trails if you can. I'll lend a hand.