Quantcast

Some DH/FR pics from Sweden

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
me too. more pics please!

edit: oops, sorry, found the link. sweet shots in there. the paint job on that car is pretty rad too. i wanna ride in sweden.

RogerH

Monkey
Jan 22, 2004
Sweden
Tweek said:
:cool: Diggin' that rock drop!
It's kind of weird feeling when you bounce down the rocks. I have gone over the bars a few times.. :)

The really good riders drop it properly, but it's a very tight, sketchy run up, and you land in a turn/berm!

RogerH

Monkey
Jan 22, 2004
Sweden
jmvar said:
whoa, is that a gravity powered dune buggy???? that thing is cool as hell!!!!!!!!!!
Yep, 4-wheel downhilling! They call it "Hillrolling". Something to get more people than mt-bikers to winter resort/places.

RogerH

Monkey
Jan 22, 2004
Sweden
Matt D said:
THose are some great pictures man! I never knew the riding in Sweden was so awesome! Props!
Actually, this is nothing. If anyone is interested in really good riding in Sweden, you have to check out Åre. About 1000Km north of where I am now. You get about 1000 vertical meters of lift accessed riding. Very varied terrain. Nice, technical trails. 15-20min of fast DH runs! They got it all! Check: http://www.mtbfreerider.com/

RogerH

Monkey
Jan 22, 2004
Sweden
dw said:
nice pics man!

thanks for sharing!

dw
Thanks!

It means a lot coming from such a "Royal-internet-engineering-celebrity" like yourself! ;)

(Can't wait until the new e-13 pedals are available!) :thumb:

Sorry... :)