Quantcast

some april fools day chuckles

TrumbullHucker

trumbullruxer
Aug 29, 2005
shimzbury, ct
The All New Hope Hub
After several ideas were tested the final solution proved to be very simple. Inspired by the infinite adjustability of "pump" trainers from Reebok we fitted an expanding air cylinder inside the hub. This cylinder allows the hub to be adjusted to fit all current and future width standards.

The Barometric Uni-Laterally Level Structured Horizontal Internal Tube (B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T.) forms the basis for our patented design. This unit is built into the central section of our iconic Pro2 hub and the user simply inflates it until the desired width is achieved. The hubs are designed to suit all frames from 130 to 200mm widths.

Verbier Bike Park's new straight downhill trail announced

Tell us more about this future track?

So it will be a straight line of 3km, and you heard me correctly: without any turns! There will be some small jumps, but nothing too difficult and an above average gradient of 40%. We will install barriers on each side to prevent animals crossing the track and being hit by a biker at high speed. We will of course build wildlife crossings under the trail, like on the motorways. At the end a 700m deceleration zone will be built with 80cm of sand to slow bikers who can't brake anymore. At the end of this area an air bag will be installed in case the sand does not stop the bikers.

so enduro ^

Cane Creek Cycling Components goes POGO

Cane Creek Cycling Components and Vurtego today announced a joint venture agreement to bring the worlds of mountain biking and extreme pogo together like never before. They have created a new line of high performance pogo sticks specifically targeting the new sport segment, EndurGO and the advanced pogo pilot. A chance meeting at the Gravitopia Trampoline Center in Greenville, S.C. now leads to a combined effort to redefine the sport of pogo.

Over four years in development, the common law marriage of these two companies births the Double Barrel Rocket Propelled Pogo Stick with BOOST Switch. The CCDBRPPS-BS is a groundbreaking new air-damped pogo design featuring award-winning Double Barrel suspension technology and BOOST Switch, the first ever pro-buck system in the world. The CCDBRPPS-BS is
also the first pogo stick to offer clipless pedals, a headset for bar spins and multiple-travel options.

The great thing about Cane Creek and Vurtego is that we’ve really only scratched the surface,” said Cane Creek Research and Development Engineer, Jim Morrison. “One day we were out riding test forks with the rebound all the way open and we thought –hey what about pogo sticks?” Given the prestige and demand for Cane Creek’s suspension designs in mountain biking, the pogo world should be very excited about their future involvement.

hah!

alright back to work

blindboxx2334

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2013
Wets Coast
am i the only one that hates april fools with a passion? maybe its because i am missing something or dont understand.

i dont find any of these funny and have not in the past.