Quantcast

Sol Vista- have to qualify?

Weaver

Monkey
Oct 27, 2003
austin, TX
do you have to qualify to race the sol vista race? since its the "championships" etc?

16-19/Jul
17-19 Jul
USA Cycling MTB National Championships
Sol Vista Resort, Granby
CO
DH, 4X, SD

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I believe you need a top 15 at a qualifying event/race and to make the show. You might already be a winner! Cheggit:

1) If you are not a current USAC member, you're not qualified.
2) Go to the USA Cycling website
3) Click on the "My USA Cycling" icon in the upper left
4) Login in to your account or create one if you don't have one.
5) Once you have an account and are logged in. Look at the main page and in the lower left it will tell you if you're qualified (see image).

merft

Chimp
May 16, 2007
Oh I see how it is Evan. Give me crap for writing it but then steal it.

Where did I put my stack of DMCA notices...

Weaver

Monkey
Oct 27, 2003
austin, TX
does racing the USAC BMX Race count? grrr....

havent raced any 4x, DS, or DH... wanted to bring my 4x bike through on the way back from tahoe and race... i'd have to sign up pro if im not qualified correct?

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
I assume so. Ask the nice people at USAC.

You still have some time, tho. Crested Butte race is this weekend and has 4x/mtnX. You could come up for that. You'd blend in nicely with all the other texans flooding lower CO right now... :homer: :D

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Oh I see how it is Evan. Give me crap for writing it but then steal it.
I simply pointed out that when I log in to my USAC page, I don't have the giant yellow box and red lettering telling me where to look, so I was a bit confused. I should have specified to these fine people that this was the case, but I thought maybe it was just ME who didn't have the yellow box and arrow... :banghead:

And yeah Weaver, you should stroll up for the Crested Butte 4X race... should be good fun! I talked to the guys building the track yesterday, and they decided to just plant flags in two of the corners and leave it... grass and all.

(there will be other turns and features besides the two flat grass corners, BTW)