Quantcast

SoCal monkey's with large trail bikes?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Are there any SoCal (specifically Orange County) monkey's with modern, size large, trail bikes that would be willing to go for a ride with my dad or let him borrow it for a ride?

He rode a friend's Commencal Meta Trail while he was here in CO and has decided that he wants to get a modern bike now. He just doesn't have access to the network of riders to try different bikes and with me in CO, I can't borrow bikes and show up with them for him to ride. I'm specifically trying to find something that has the full range of price points. Give home the option to feel how the bike rides, but know lower cost options of it are available and he can always upgrade as he goes along.

Thanks

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I have a Large Yeti SB5.5 with a DVO fork and 11.6 shock.
I knew you'd respond and toss out your baller status. :D It is however too great for my old man. I'm looking to get him into something that has a $2000-3000 model. He doesn't have the mechanic base to service a used bike either, so I can't go that route.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
No worries. I'm not sure what's available now, but the YT's that some buddys have are a hell of a deal for the prices.