Quantcast

So I'm fasting

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
A lady friend of mine is doing a 2 day juice fast where you drink water, juice, and this fasting tea that helps cleanse the system and also is a form of dieting. She asked if i wanted to try it and i figured why the hell not since i've been sick, wanna clean my system out, and itll test my mind

We started at 10pm and after drinking some of the tea she gave me it actually somehow made me feel more concentrated and awake and now i realized i think i can do this and will feel a lot healthier in the end.

Random Blab over.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Oh yeah has anyone else done these kind of diets and if so what was the outcome like? Any noticeable difference in overall feeling or what?

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
this one time I douched my sphincter with coffee in an attempt to be more spritual and stuff. All I got was a wicked case of the shakes and a few chunks of old hot dogs and bologna. Okay I never actually did that but I've heard a lot of people (athletes) do coffee enimas to get in the zone or whatever.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
i Hve not done it it a long time , but a few years ago I used to have fruit and water for a whole day. i uded to do it every month. after the 5th month I tired not to eat anything and just have water but considering the amount of riding i do i felt very weak and dizzy. its important not to exert yourself too much the day of and sometimes the day after fasting

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I Are Baboon said:
When I want to cleanse my system, I eat half a box of Kashi Go Lean Crunch.

:dead:

I just eat a lot of mexican food and drink cheap bear. I am constantly cleansing my system.

Langer

Monkey
Mar 27, 2004
Hiding
A tweeker from Idaho told me about "The Lemonade Diet". He claimed to be "peeing out of his A$$" for two weeks. According to him everyone is doing it and it did help him lose weight. :rolleyes: :)

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Langer said:
A tweeker from Idaho told me about "The Lemonade Diet". He claimed to be "peeing out of his A$$" for two weeks. According to him everyone is doing it and it did help him lose weight. :rolleyes: :)
*Maybe* the "cleansing of the system" theory works. However, any attempt at weight loss from a diet like this is pointless because the weight comes right back once you end the two or three day diet, and in many cases you actually gain more weight because you are so damn hungry when the diet ends that you end up gorging yourself.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I Are Baboon said:
*Maybe* the "cleansing of the system" theory works. However, any attempt at weight loss from a diet like this is pointless because the weight comes right back once you end the two or three day diet, and in many cases you actually gain more weight because you are so damn hungry when the diet ends that you end up gorging yourself.

Not to mention, if you deprive yourself of too many calories your body goes into a mode where your metabolism slows when you do get food it turns it into fat.

Nate at RIT

Monkey
Oct 8, 2003
bending stuff in the ROC
Yeah I seem to remember something like this from doing that during wrestling. Yeah you'll lose weight b/c you're essentially cleaning and emptying out your GI tract. You'll feel lighter, quicker, more alert, and essentially healthier in the short term (like 2-3 days). But after a while, you'll feel rundown, hungry all the time, etc. And most of the weight loss comes in those first 2 days. Go for it, but it's not the greatest thing out there.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
So let's get to the real question here.
How hawt is the lady friend?
To deprive oneself of food, I am guessing she is smoking.
Her azz must be so nice, if you threw it in the air, it would turn into sunshine.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Jeremy R said:
Her azz must be so nice, if you threw it in the air, it would turn into sunshine.
That's such a bizarre quote. I'm not sure why I find it so funny.

I agree that the woman must be smokin' hot to go through this. Smoking hot, or really flexible.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
binary visions said:
That's such a bizarre quote. I'm not sure why I find it so funny.
Its funny because it is not true.
Well, maybe at first it would look really cool to see a fine azz turn into sunshine, but after a few minutes when the sunshine grows old, you would be like, "Hey, where did my fine azz go?"

Dog Welder

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Pasadena, CA
When I want to cleanse my system I eat a couple bowls of my infamous Colonic Chili. It made me go from $#iting taffy to feeling like I just $hat a brillo pad.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Jeremy R said:
Its funny because it is not true.
Well, maybe at first it would look really cool to see a fine azz turn into sunshine, but after a few minutes when the sunshine grows old, you would be like, "Hey, where did my fine azz go?"
So, question. This fine azz that is being flung into the air... Are we flinging the entire girl and watching just her azz disappear in a burst of brilliant light, or are we assuming that he has somehow removed the azz from said female?

If it's the former, it might be worth it just to see a nude woman's azz go up in an explosion of dazzling sunshine. Plus you could mount her on your handlebars bent over, and go for night rides. Double entendre nonwithstanding.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Hah shes hot. But im actually doing it to cleanse my system and mostly to see if i can do it. I think its a good test on my mind which will be cool.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
binary visions said:
So, question. This fine azz that is being flung into the air... Are we flinging the entire girl and watching just her azz disappear in a burst of brilliant light, or are we assuming that he has somehow removed the azz from said female?

If it's the former, it might be worth it just to see a nude woman's azz go up in an explosion of dazzling sunshine. Plus you could mount her on your handlebars bent over, and go for night rides. Double entendre nonwithstanding.
No, it ACTUALLY turns INTO sunshine. Which means that you can no longer touch it.
So in reality, if this appeals to someone, they either really love sunshine or they are gay.
But the night ride solution sounds sweet, as I cannot afford lights. :blah:

Fathead

Monkey
May 6, 2003
SE TX
Jeremy R said:
No, it ACTUALLY turns INTO sunshine. Which means that you can no longer touch it.
So in reality, if this appeals to someone, they either really love sunshine or they are gay.
But the night ride solution sounds sweet, as I cannot afford lights. :blah:
Up until this ^ reply, the ass-becoming-sunshine discussion was prodigious, alluring, bordering on brilliance I would liken to Voltaire.

But now it's more like "Dude, Where's My Car" on bikes.

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
2wice a year i do the 3 day cleanse....that means you eat whole grains/fruit/veg.
That's it. No meat, milk or fats. This will cleanse the imune system and rid the body of volitile crap. If you have swollen glands this is a must. The only other thing I did is a body flush I bought at the health food store to rid the digestive track from worms etc. after returning from a month in Jamaica. We drank from some fresh water springs that were questionable and a couple riders developed stomach probs. After taking the flush in the 3 steps provided all were OK.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
trailblazer said:
2wice a year i do the 3 day cleanse....that means you eat whole grains/fruit/veg.
That's it. No meat, milk or fats. This will cleanse the imune system and rid the body of volitile crap. If you have swollen glands this is a must.
WTF?? :confused: Where do you come up with this stuff??

-S.S.-

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Yeah, I got this frank and beans like concoction left over from my coffee emina, though you might be hungry.

D

d-sop

i just drink red bull and i concentrate........

in hawaii at christmas time my body got cleansed when i got the stomach flu for 2-3 days. it was ****in aweful.