Quantcast

Snowshoe 2021

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
the more i look at it the more it looks like a squirrel catcher that should be at the top of the course.
Looks like a kids Joyride feature. I hope they leave it in for giggles but tape it wide enough so that everyone goes around it unless they've cooked their race run and want style points.

aaronjb

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2010
Stikman said something on the Vital thread about how Cullinan would jump it, then got downvoted by a bunch of people who don't know who Dave Cullinan is.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Stikman said something on the Vital thread about how Cullinan would jump it, then got downvoted by a bunch of people who don't know who Dave Cullinan is.
See? That's what I'm talking about. People are acting like they took all the rocks out of the track and killed Greg Minnaarr with them.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
See? That's what I'm talking about. People are acting like they took all the rocks out of the track and killed Greg Minnaarr with them.
To be fair, judging by that feature IMBA was involved in the build, so rocks might have been removed. ;)

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
in case you've never been to snowshoe, imba isn't allowed within a 50 mile radius.
not quite.
The biggest portion of imba’s revenue these days probably comes from their in-house trail building company Trail Solutions. IMBA crews were on hand before the 2019 race to work on the XC track.
Former snowshoe employees working for Imba built features this spring for some silly redbull video, and Imba’s social media shared a good bit of work they’ve on the xc tracks this year as well.

Pocahontas County also just cut a pretty sizable check to IMBA for “Silver Level Ride Center” designation.

I plan on watching all the races live, from the beach. hoping for good surf.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
not quite.
The biggest portion of imba’s revenue these days probably comes from their in-house trail building company Trail Solutions. IMBA crews were on hand before the 2019 race to work on the XC track.
Former snowshoe employees working for Imba built features this spring for some silly redbull video, and Imba’s social media shared a good bit of work they’ve on the xc tracks this year as well.

Pocahontas County also just cut a pretty sizable check to IMBA for “Silver Level Ride Center” designation.

I plan on watching all the races live, from the beach. hoping for good surf.
i stand corrected. regardless fuck imba. and keep this guy away.

1631124698389.png

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
i stand corrected. regardless fuck imba. and keep this guy away.

View attachment 164565
I was looking for that pic awhile ago. Need to save it for future reference at our local trail discussions.

*edit* holy feck. Just discovered chrome lets me right click and create a QR code for an image. Waaaay easy to send to the group chat and use to make fun of our local trail organisation

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
*edit* holy feck. Just discovered chrome lets me right click and create a QR code for an image. Waaaay easy to send to the group chat and use to make fun of our local trail organisation
bear in mind the link generated is for the image hosted on RM servers, and that will send excess traffic to the RM servers.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
I was thinkin about Lopes and his career,he had some Crazy stories goin on. I remember his time well. I can’t think of any other rider doing that? They need to wear there clothes for sponsors. Like it or not. Peace.
Avy

Avy

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Ok,got that fixed. I want to ask you guys if you have seen the coverage on FS1,FS2. It is a half hour highlight on UCI DH,XC. I wish it was live. Somehow there camera is better. More Crisp,for me I could not understand why I have not seen such quality? Also,only Rob speaks on the Run itself? There is also a women who greets you and gives us the track info and such. There is info and video not seen on the RedBull feed. I Love it as short as it is. The quality of the Video is Huge? They just have no more time to give us more? Anyway,I have not seen any mention of it here,Word. Last,I have DishNetwork for TV where I watch it. I have the Top Package.No HBO,ShowTime,etc. I Love Soccer as well,so I need my channels. One would have to pay extra for this Channel otherwise, like 12 Dollars a mounth.I guess you could download there app if possible? Remember a few years back when We were all in a Tuff about the World Champs was only on the “Olympic Channel”? Dish has the Rights to that channel. I have this channel as well. I Love that channel. Shit,if I were a Rodie, I’d be in a Bath Of Coke. Just wanted share,I say Good Day.
Avy

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
Ok,got that fixed. I want to ask you guys if you have seen the coverage on FS1,FS2. It is a half hour highlight on UCI DH,XC. I wish it was live. Somehow there camera is better. More Crisp,for me I could not understand why I have not seen such quality? Also,only Rob speaks on the Run itself? There is also a women who greets you and gives us the track info and such. There is info and video not seen on the RedBull feed. I Love it as short as it is. The quality of the Video is Huge? They just have no more time to give us more? Anyway,I have not seen any mention of it here,Word. Last,I have DishNetwork for TV where I watch it. I have the Top Package.No HBO,ShowTime,etc. I Love Soccer as well,so I need my channels. One would have to pay extra for this Channel otherwise, like 12 Dollars a mounth.I guess you could download there app if possible? Remember a few years back when We were all in a Tuff about the World Champs was only on the “Olympic Channel”? Dish has the Rights to that channel. I have this channel as well. I Love that channel. Shit,if I were a Rodie, I’d be in a Bath Of Coke. Just wanted share,I say Good Day.
Avy
I caught a couple of races at a sports bar. I couldn't hear it, but yeah, the picture was noticeably better. Sharper and maybe even zoomed in a bit? Like the racers and bikes looked bigger?

I have Dish as well. If you figure out how to get FS2, let me know!

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
I caught a couple of races at a sports bar. I couldn't hear it, but yeah, the picture was noticeably better. Sharper and maybe even zoomed in a bit? Like the racers and bikes looked bigger?

I have Dish as well. If you figure out how to get FS2, let me know!
Brother FS1 is 149,FS2 is 150. Olympic Channel is 389.FS stands for FoxSports. You can get it with a sports package(like soccer),it would be around 13 dollars. I get the channel free due to having the Top Pack.
Avy

Last edited:

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
Brother FS1 is 149,FS2 is 150. Olympic Channel is 389.FS stands for FoxSports. You can get it with a sports package(like soccer),it would be around 13 dollars. I get the channel free due to having the Top Pack.
Avy
So it is! I just browsed thru a couple of weeks of programming and recorded anything UCI MTB related. There is def Snowshoe in there, on Monday, I believe.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
So it is! I just browsed thru a couple of weeks of programming and recorded anything UCI MTB related. There is def Snowshoe in there, on Monday, I believe.
Yes Sir,you gonna love It. I forgot,Mr.Atherton gives us the DH run while talking of course. So Fox has better cameras then RedBull? Somthen is off with the quality difference. I would like to know why?
Avy

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Avy
Well wouldn't you know. I get those channels through Hulu.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Yea, FS1, FS2, and Olympic channel through Hulu live tv.
Yes,can you record on Hulu? I can’t wait for you to see the difference of Video. I am looking forward to anyone’s thoughts on the matter.
Avy