Quantcast

Sheep Hills Sat 9/30

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
we would love to see YOU tear yourself up at sheeps on Saturday the 30th. See you all on the 30th!:bonk:
What up, JJ. We've never met, but Ricky keeps telling me he's trying to get you up to The Whoops. When are you going to come up and show us how it's done? We plan to do a lot of work there this winter.

Actually, I just moved out here recently and have never been to Sheep... I'm pretty stoked to see it. I remember hearing about it back in my BMX days... the place is legendary!!! :cheers:

dirtdevil

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
Coto de Caza
I checked out the district about 1 month ago, plenty dry and 4 were up and runnin'.:biggrin: I have been up to the whoops a few times with Rick but I hate the 1 1/2 hour drive. There are plenty of lines runnin' at sheeps. I am off to interbike in the a.m. but i'll be back in time for a session at the trails on Saturday. 2pm till dark:cheers:

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Where are the whoops? OC? I thought Santa Monica...

I really want to go, and could probably ride Saturday afternoon.
We're talking about going to Sheep Hills, which is in the OC. The whoops are near Santa Monica. Do some searching on the web and you can find directions. Or, send me a PM.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Ohh, okay. A friend just told me about it. I'm not so good at huge BMXish (steep/tight) jumps, especially with my bullit (HT's broken), so i'll find another place.