Quantcast

Sexy and Unsexy

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
I went to the gym and saw sexy and unsexy.

Sexy - totally hot ass girl in tight clothes eating a banana.

Unsexy - a different attractive girl that stunk of attrocious body odor. Deodorant or douche or lye scrub was definately in order.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
So she smelled like tuna that has been sitting out for a couple of days?

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
:disgust1:

In addition to your smelly situation, I am going to be an ass here, but, I propose a size limit (like maybe XL) to the manufacturing of exercise clothing that is tight, and a weight limit to the purchasing of said tight clothing. I think there are plenty of other choices of clothing to work out in where I won't see every roll, tuck and pleat! I love the fact that people are getting health conscious, but I don't want to see the crisco rolls, or muffin tops! :disgust1:

there I said it!

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville

In addition to your smelly situation, I am going to be an ass here, but, I propose a size limit (like maybe XL) to the manufacturing of exercise clothing that is tight, and a weight limit to the purchasing of said tight clothing. I think there are plenty of other choices of clothing to work out in where I won't see every roll, tuck and pleat! I love the fact that people are getting health conscious, but I don't want to see the crisco rolls, or muffin tops! :disgust1:

there I said it!
:stupid: "Just 'cause it fits doesn't mean it looks right."

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD

there I said it!
AMEN BROTHA!

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop

there I said it!
Yes, they should be forced to work out in sweat suits.
Everybody wins.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC

there I said it!

That is very true and should continue on into the regular fashion world. Things like Belly shirts, short shirts, tube tops, min skirts and low rise jeans shouldn't be offered in anything larger then a medium.(or whatever the girl equivalent to that is) :pirate2:

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005

there I said it!

you said it.

i agree with it.

(yer lookin aren't ya ?)

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
I'd rather see what y'all would call undesirable people in the gym than at the mall chowing down on the McFatty ...

at least give em some respect for that

DRB even got to the gym....

CONGRATS!!!!

:clapping:

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
I'd rather see what y'all would call undesirable people in the gym than at the mall chowing down on the McFatty ...

at least give em some respect for that

DRB even got to the gym....

CONGRATS!!!!

:clapping:
I am sorry, and should have clarified myself...

I DON'T CARE WHERE THEY ARE... The clothes shouldn't be available...

While riding in the park with the fast paced racer types, that I try to keep up with, I have a hard time when popping out from the singletrack on to the hiking trail only to find some dude with a mullet walking with a chick wearing a pair of spandex biking shorts 3 sizes too small... I mean I almost loose my lunch! The only saving grace is the white trash tiedie tank top that hangs over the waistband that I can only imagine looks like a string around a porkroast!

but I do agree anyone making an effort to exercise is good in my book! :thumb: I would just prefer some common courtesy and fashion sense to those around them!