Quantcast

Sexy 951 pics.(Put something over your keyboard)

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering

in the classifieds very similar to yours, ideas maybe?
THanks for mentioning it. I'm helping a buddy sell it. He lives too far from the DH and has lots of other hobbies to keep him busy. Did I mention it's literally been ridden all of 2 races in Vet class and is still brand new.

$6k bike for $3700.00. :thumb:

SCARY

Not long enough
Yeah,but it is a completely different riding type of bike.Either people don't know what they want, performance wise or they just want the next thing because it's the next thing.For that price,it should be gone.
-Maybe,it's Butch's laid-back ,easy going type of selling pitch."Here's a bike.Shut up, don't ask questions.If you like it buy it.If you don't,shut up."....Bet it would sound lovely, if it was a Turner.

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
rofl, 3900? used bikes don't go for that much. 3k is about as much as you can hope for used.

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
Its hardly used, plus it looks prime, dont half the people just buy bikes because they are pretty anyway? Id pay that much for it, its not really "used" you can see its basically "tested"

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
rofl, 3900? used bikes don't go for that much. 3k is about as much as you can hope for used.
It sold for $3700 last night. Thanks. I get my commission on it now. Booyah!

Oh, and if any of you saw that bike in person, it would make you sick. He rode it for a couple runs a pair of days. And only once on the I9's. easily the most decked out bike I ever stood next to.

SoCal monkeys keep an eye out for it in the coming weeks.:thumb:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Yeah,but it is a completely different riding type of bike.Either people don't know what they want, performance wise or they just want the next thing because it's the next thing.For that price,it should be gone.
-Maybe,it's Butch's laid-back ,easy going type of selling pitch."Here's a bike.Shut up, don't ask questions.If you like it buy it.If you don't,shut up."....Bet it would sound lovely, if it was a Turner.
Did I mention my Turner is for sale????? Did I?

My signature isn't too loud...IS ITTTTT?????:weee::weee::weee::weee::weee: