See anything interesting at the polls?

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
Echo said:
My polling place was a Lutheran church :confused:
Mine was in a synagogue. Mazel tov!

I'm glad I voted this morning before work. Apparently the voting lines around here are growing longer by the hour.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
DamienC said:
Mine was in a synagogue. Mazel tov!

I'm glad I voted this morning before work. Apparently the voting lines around here are growing longer by the hour.
My polling station had a record turnout by 3:00. The line for A-L was huge, the M-Z was nice and short and I was in and out in 10 minutes.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
When I got there, my name was spelled wrong. I checked my voter registration card, and noticed, oh yeah, they did leave off a B in my last name :rolleyes:

But, after I filled out the needed paperwork, I got to hop in the front of the line :)

At my polling place, it seemed mostly the under 40 crowd. There were a few older, but not many. (I also live in a collegetown where in every class its pressed on us to vote.:think: )

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
There was a rally fat hooker on the corner near the church where I voted. But that wasn't unusual, there's always a hooker on that corner.

Nice thing about our county is you can choose "paper or plastic" for your ballot. Gots me a receipt, f8ck them Diebold machines.