Quantcast

Seatac Saturday?

DesuL

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
Looks like weather might be dry enough for me to drag mah ass out for a ride. Anyone else planning on going? If your in Seattle and wanna carpool let me know. I am waiting on a bikerack and my Golf crys when I put a dirty bike in her... I know im lame...

D

DesuL

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
Well I should be there around noonish. A bit hungover but nothign a few sparks and gaps cannot fix :)

I will be on a black Giant STP hardtail. Red Helmet. Come say Hi id love to meet more riders in the area. Im not that great so dont laugh to hard Im trying :P

Jun 18, 2004
BIGHIT756 said:
ahahahaha, what year is your cowan and how is yours set up???
itsa '04? (orange)... 6" Dj2, Funn Dj bars, gyro, atomlab wheels, single speed, 36 16 or 18, kona bulge cranks... I havn't rode it at SST in awhile...

DesuL

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
BIGHIT756 said:
hey dude, no one gives a $hit how good or bad any one is...as long as its fun, its all good!!!!! see ya there!!!
So very true. I have not been riding SST (in its new form rode there years ago) for very long but so far everyone is really cool! Met to many cool people to list from 15-50 its pretty awsome. I have been able to drop anything there so far, jump about 50% of the stuff and now just need to work on style and confidence while in the air.

Well, Hope I can wake up and make it tomorrow :)

Feb 25, 2005
seattle, wa
I can't make it but maybe Sunday though. I have my company Xmas party and I had to buy a suit coat for it so I wouldn't get kicked out. I do need to ride though and try to clear some BS out of my head.

FatalExposure

Monkey
Sep 2, 2005
Me and my buddy hit this for the 1st time today. Pretty cool and thanks to the guys digging on it. I'll be back for sure.

DesuL

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
Dave_Schuldt said:
Thanks but I have about as much interest in riding XC as I do in having Molars pulled. Nothing against it... just is not my thing.

Im going out for a heavy night of drinking with NO SMOKE !!!!! super happy so should be getting pretty ripped. Ill see how I can manage tomorrow, usually two runs and hangover is gone :)

If you are there and see me jumping and see things I could do to..
A... be cleaner or smoother over section.
B.... keep better control of bike/body position
Then PLEASE give me some pointers. I could use them

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
DesuL said:
Thanks but I have about as much interest in riding XC as I do in having Molars pulled. Nothing against it... just is not my thing.

Im going out for a heavy night of drinking with NO SMOKE !!!!! super happy so should be getting pretty ripped. Ill see how I can manage tomorrow, usually two runs and hangover is gone :)

If you are there and see me jumping and see things I could do to..
A... be cleaner or smoother over section.
B.... keep better control of bike/body position
Then PLEASE give me some pointers. I could use them
who are you and what do you ride, so i can ceap an eye on your style.:)

DesuL

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
Im heading down there now yah im a late starter I know... should be on the trails in about an hour ..

Black Giant STP Gold bars... red helmet

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Killer-good times out there today - Friday as well. Alot of energy to feed off of. If the last two days are any indicator, then tomorrow should be somewhat off the hook.

Too bad I have to go back to work tomorrow.

Time to download from the digi and upload to the site. Should be all done with that by 8-9pm.

DesuL

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
WOW that was alot of fun today!! Lots of people and lots of energy. Was awsome to see some people going big.

I worked up a bit more nerve and had a blast! Maybe see you all tomorrow