Quantcast

Season Passes at Blue $100 till Oct. 31st

Jul 15, 2009
AllDayinPA
Well, Fall is definetly here everyone. With three weekends left we will be selling season passes for 2010 at $100. This will cover your riding the rest of this year and all of next year. Our 2010 schedule is packed with events and more new terrain ! Dress warm and enjoy the fall colors this Fall. On the 24th the Vertical Earth Series Awards will be at 4:30 in the Valley Lodge. Congratulations and big thanks to all the racers for coming out and competing in 2009. We had a great season and can't wait to roll out more new races for next year like Big Air DH. Stay tuned over the winter as we roll out our 2010 schedule. :rockout:

rollertoaster

Monkey
Aug 7, 2007
Douglassville , PA
I guess it's kinda a mix of both. Steep rocky dh that is more like platty than diablo. They also have a couple jump lines built so far. even one that is real dj style with tall steep lips.

I'd have been there today if it weren't for this crappy weather

AtomikMan

Chimp
Nov 12, 2007
United States of America
Very interested in this deal, but need more info:

When do you plan on opening/closing next season?

Ticket price, hours of operation, days open (just Sats like this year?)

SkiBlueMtn.com doesn't have much/any info.

dagmz6s

Monkey
Jan 12, 2008
Merion, PA
You can buy the pass online. I just followed through from www.skibluemt.com, you need to click tickets & passes, then in the middle of the page to buy tickets online, then just keep clicking till you get there.

last I heard they are going to be open on Saturdays and Sundays next year, no weekdays though except maybe the friday before a race.

TankerX

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
The best place Fo Sho
We hit up Blue Mtn for the first time and got a season passes since it's a no-brainer and it saved us $$. This place is awesome and hooked up with a few locals that showed us around. Everyone here on the Northeast should come hit this spot up, show some love! So I hear majority of the work were done by locals who volunteered and they did an excellent job of the trails..

Thumbs up to the trail crew..yet another great place to ride.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Sounds great Chun we wanted to go this year but really did not get it on the radar before the end of the season and ran into several weekends with bad weather. Chun give me a call and a report.

Nov 17, 2009
Plattekill, BRO!
I guess it's kinda a mix of both. Steep rocky dh that is more like platty than diablo. They also have a couple jump lines built so far. even one that is real dj style with tall steep lips.

I'd have been there today if it weren't for this crappy weather
Where are these rocks? Big ass flat shale rocks co-planar to the trail grade that barely engage your suspension do NOT make trails "rocky"

rollertoaster

Monkey
Aug 7, 2007
Douglassville , PA
what the hell are you talking about? If the rocks at blue barely engage your suspension then you need to get your bike checked out...

How does shale (a rock) make a trail not rocky? I assume you are referring to Platty, which is rocky but not very rough.

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
what the hell are you talking about? If the rocks at blue barely engage your suspension then you need to get your bike checked out...

How does shale (a rock) make a trail not rocky? I assume you are referring to Platty, which is rocky but not very rough.
dont worry about him, he thinks diablos rocky trails are paved highways. he must have some sweet suspension on his bike.

rollertoaster

Monkey
Aug 7, 2007
Douglassville , PA
I'm not. it's just the typical contradictory nonsense I expect to find on an online forum.

What time are you guys coming down tomorrow? There hasn't been much communication about any details on this side.

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
dont think its gonna happen, memmelaar just got back from hawaii, pj has a broken wrist, and the other 2 boys are 4+ hour drive so that would leave me and moschitti lol. i havent ridin DH since... last day at diablo.