Quantcast

Sea Otter video teaser

tgreathead

Monkey
Jan 14, 2005
Los Angeles
First time shooting at Sea Otter this year, don't know when I'll have the video cut since I'm pretty busy with work but here's a teaser until then.
Go to my site, www.121pictures.com and click on SOC 08 teaser. It might take a minute to load but I wanted to keep the quality up. Hope you like it :thumb:

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
I'm amazed at how hard these guys can corner. I'm so inspired! thx for the vid.

For that I give you midgets

slothy

Monkey
Sep 21, 2007
Ireland
nice fast action, really clear too, I get fed up squinting at youtube stuff... so clear you can almost feel the texture of the sandy soil...

its a teaser.... for a full length DVD?

tgreathead

Monkey
Jan 14, 2005
Los Angeles
nice fast action, really clear too, I get fed up squinting at youtube stuff... so clear you can almost feel the texture of the sandy soil...

its a teaser.... for a full length DVD?
Ya, I used to post stuff on YouTube but the response I seem to get from most people is they're willing to wait an extra few minutes to see better quality.

Teaser is just for a Sea Otter segment, its the only thing I've shot lately and the only thing in the near future. I'm talking with some companies about shooting for them so I can release something full length but this will be it for now.

Only thing I'm bummed about is they ran the Dual Stunt finals at the same time as pro DH so I wasn't able to get anything more than practice & qualifying. I still haven't gotten a straight answer as to why they did that, original schedule had it after DH was over but they changed it Saturday.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Nice work man. I am glad someone got video of the Evil Knievel bounce house/slide catching some air. That was crazy that everyone made it off of there ok.

tgreathead

Monkey
Jan 14, 2005
Los Angeles
Nice work man. I am glad someone got video of the Evil Knievel bounce house/slide catching some air. That was crazy that everyone made it off of there ok.
Thanks. Ya, good to mention that no one got hurt in that. The announcer was yelling that there might be kids inside but luckily they had already stopped putting people in since the winds were getting so high. For people who weren't there it was like Cloverfield, a huge gust came up and all the tow lines snapped and the thing tipped over with a giant roar, pretty nuts to see a 5 story inflatable building flip over live.