Quantcast

Sea Otter photos up at DylanDeanDesigns.com

WheelieMan

Monkey
Feb 6, 2003
kol-uh-RAD-oh
DylanDeanDesign said:
thanks guys!

yeah, i noticed that too...weird... it worked, then didn't work....looks like it's working now though...i just got in. let me know if you guys experience any more of these problems.

thanks again!

jd
Amazing pictures!

Just a note, looks like you forgot to resize one of the Sam Hill photos.

bEttEs

Chimp
Apr 12, 2002
belgium
It's like a lighthouse... on-off-on-off

Guess those sweet shots are pulling to much traffic...

greetz
bettes

DylanDeanDesign

Turbo Monkey
Dec 10, 2004
San Diego area, California USA
WheelieMan said:
Amazing pictures!

Just a note, looks like you forgot to resize one of the Sam Hill photos.
thanks.. yeah, i noticed a couple of pictures like that. probably another "trash" one that never got deleted

bEttEs said:
It's like a lighthouse... on-off-on-off

Guess does sweet shots are pulling to much traffic...

greetz
bettes

haha...i hope that's the "problem" & not something else

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
biker3 said:
worked fine for me at first but then it went to ****.

BTW the pics are FREAKIN AWSOME.

my favorite are of Gracia and Sam Hill those racer kits are just soo hawt.

that damn hansel.

some really awesome shots in there by the way. wentz's helmet is lookin real sharp

Matt D

Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
charlottesville, va
Wow, there are some of the best race photos I've ever seen in there! Especially a couple of Cedric on the DS course railing some turns, and a sweet one of Rennie battling in the DS (now my desktop)!

Thanks Dylan, sure get's me pumped for the season!

DylanDeanDesign

Turbo Monkey
Dec 10, 2004
thanks again everyone!

& i tilt the camera on occasion to help give a little emphasis on certain shots. it's sometimes hard to get a certain shot to look good & fast when you shoot straight on, from the side & level. when you til the camera, it emphasises enough to make it look like they're actually "swooping" down the turn. a little pan motion helps this out a lot. sometimes it's tilted too far though...but this tends to be the case when you're working fast & following the rider -- where it's hard to set up properly. I actually enjoy this style a lot....so :eviltongu ;)

slang

Monkey
Apr 20, 2005
because when you have one lens on and only about 2 seconds to make 10 shots, you dont give a crap about orientation :P

So it's either you're giong to have a purely vertical (portrait) or horizontal (landscape) orientation. if you're 5 or 10 degs off, it looks really strange and off. but if you're 30 degs off, it's artistic and adds to the sense of speed, plus you fit more of the rider and bike into the frame.

dylandeandesign, great freakin shots. especially this one of houseman
http://www.dylandeandesigns.com/houseman_seaotter05_1264.JPG
got a 1024 sized one? ppleeeasseeee? :D

DylanDeanDesign

Turbo Monkey
Dec 10, 2004
slang said:
because when you have one lens on and only about 2 seconds to make 10 shots, you dont give a crap about orientation :P

So it's either you're giong to have a purely vertical (portrait) or horizontal (landscape) orientation. if you're 5 or 10 degs off, it looks really strange and off. but if you're 30 degs off, it's artistic and adds to the sense of speed, plus you fit more of the rider and bike into the frame.

dylandeandesign, great freakin shots. especially this one of houseman
http://www.dylandeandesigns.com/houseman_seaotter05_1264.JPG
got a 1024 sized one? ppleeeasseeee? :D

haha...exactly

i'm actully going to make that into a wallpaper. hopefully get that up tonight. that work for ya?

slang

Monkey
Apr 20, 2005
DylanDeanDesign said:
haha...exactly

i'm actully going to make that into a wallpaper. hopefully get that up tonight. that work for ya?
Yeah for sure :)

merrrrjig: that expression on his face just brings back so many memories.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I have got to say that all these Euro colored kits on the riders are frightful. If I were a sponsor, I'd be disappointed. It's tough to make out anybody's logos on most of them. The stuff Mad Catz has is just gawdy.

Jul 17, 2003
Salt Lake City
merrrrjig said:
Ya I know what you mean, Its not like ive never shot a camera b4. I was shooting 4x at the 1st burm. I got a few realy good shots! Heres my fav. shot from sea otter!
Ladies and gentlemen, there is your top American from the 2004 World Championships.

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
bizutch said:
I have got to say that all these Euro colored kits on the riders are frightful. If I were a sponsor, I'd be disappointed. It's tough to make out anybody's logos on most of them. The stuff Mad Catz has is just gawdy.

they did the best that they could. look at the bike colors!!!!!!!

lol

i like:

clean simple, shows the sponsors colors

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
I love the fact that Oakley and Lopes got this jersey approved for the stupid ass UCI rule that says "all national champs must race in national team jersey" The one he will race in spain in 4 days looks even better. I love this stuff...Oh and those Mad Catz jerseys are horrid...Peatys horrid, BeOne...is this the year of the ugly kit? (thanks Jeremiah for supplying all these pics!!)

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
A smart thing would be for USA Cycling to redo the national team jersey to be a big jersey that just says "KISS MY UCI" in stars in stripes sideways....like the shirt I saw in Cancun last week.
It said... "Don't speak Spanish?" "Try Chinese"....you look at it sideways and the Chinese letters say "Go F*** Yourself"

bEttEs

Chimp
Apr 12, 2002
belgium
Cant Climb said:
Who is the guy in the Red Bull helmet (#96) in this pic.....?........and what team is that, i saw another rider in a Red version of that jersey........looks like a Japanese flag or something......

http://www.dylandeandesigns.com/polc_seaotter05_0248_JFR.JPG
it's team fusion... Think it's a german bike company. Could be dutch rider Gert Tholen, seeing that he is next to Bas de Bever...

fusion site

greetz
bettes